I have been overweight my whole life, and no matter what diet I would go to, I could never stick to it, I was always hungry. Now, I heard that there are appetite surpressants that can help me not be so hungry while I am on a diet. Can you recommend me the best appetite surpressant? Thank you!

There are many appetite suppressants and they all work similarly. You have to remember that no appetite suppressant will help you unless you are on a diet and unless you exercise regularly. Here are a couple of often used appetite suppressants: Solidax ADX, Phentermine, Bontril, and Meridia.

Hi there,
I am not sure if you want a suggestion for the pills or for herbal remedies that can help you with appetite suppressing. How much weight do you have and if you can tell us also how much weight do you wish to lose? I know that there are several natural things that can help you with this issue. For instance you can use hoodia gordonii, which is one of the best natural suppressants of appetite. Also you can use garcinia combogia and caralluyma fimbriata. I know that some people are not used to herbal remedies but in many cases they are better than pills. I hope this will help you.
All the best,
Danella