I have heard interesting thing about Lyme disease, and doctors cannot actually agree about diagnosing it. I have heard there is big problem surrounding this disease, so I cannot be cool. I want to know more about this topic, because this is rare disease, which I cannot understand. Can anyone tell me more about this problem; I would appreciate any non-professional or professional info. I would like to know also, why they mentioned Dr Steven Harris, what is his opinion about Lyme disease.

Dr. Steve Harris is a Californian who works with Lyme disease, and is connected with association of diagnosing this problem. He said that Oregon is actually the most difficult state in the country to be diagnosed and treated. Dr. Steve Harris already saw 30 or 40 patients from Oregon, which is why he has opinion like that. Problem is that several Oregon infectious disease experts said there is a good reason the disease is rarely diagnosed here. This is because only few people have it. Doctors consider the hallmark recognized as a bull's-eye rash, which should be enough to diagnose Lyme disease. Anyway, this disease connected more than 150 other symptoms and conditions to the illness, which is why Dr. Steve Harris might have opinion like that. He also mentioned well-documented Lyme problems such as arthritis, fatigue, and certain heart and nerve problems. The litany also covered scores of symptoms seldom linked to Lyme, which are anorexia and vertigo. Many doctors call Lyme the latest pop diagnosis for unexplained syndromes of aches, pains and fatigue. They acknowledge that a small number of Lyme patients have lingering symptoms, for little-understood reasons, so this is quite hard question you have asked.

I have been tested by a Natural Pathic Dr. And the second test showed that I do have it. Is there such a test for the nervous system? It feel like it has lodged on my brain stem. I continually have a strong tightening at the base of my schull and the only way to release it is to go to the chiropractor to have the activator tap it to release it. I have to go twice a week. I also have lots of food allergies an am limited to what I can eat. As a result I am very anorixic, about 93 lbs. I have a very active appitite. . Can someone please help me. I have had this for at least 10 years.
Please help, Patti Aiken
_[removed]_
69105 NW 95th St
Redmond, Or. 97756
541-504-1101 :(