My son has Lyme Disease. I heard that there is alternative medicine for Lyme Disease. Tell me what you know about that. Is there some alternative approach to Lyme disease? Convential medicine didn’t help a lot.

Hi! There are alternative approaches like holistic approach to this disorder. A holistic approach which focuses on the state of health of the whole person is a much more reasonable approach to this disorder. Using a combination of Homeopathy, Herbs, Vitamins and other health enhancing products can stimulate the immune response and strengthen the organs and systems affected by the disease. This results in a permanent and complete restoration of health. I also heard that Essential fatty acids, CO-Q 10 (ubiquinone), Vitamin B, and Magnesium can be helpful. I think that every disorder can heal. I suggested to you try another approaches. Only you must be careful.