Hello! Is there anybody who can tell me something about the far infared sauna. I suffer from lyme disease and I heard it could be used in this purpose as well. Thank you!

Hello! Yes, you heard well about the far-infrared sauna. But inored to use the sauna for the lyme disease, you need to find a very good doctor who is well acquainted with the disease and the infrared. The Far-Infrared Sauna's heat therapy stimulates the sweat glands which cleanse and detoxify the skin as it heats the tissues several inches deep, triggering mobilization of chemicals from fat storage which enhances the metabolic process and in essence, speeds up the body's natural process. Far Infrared Saunas heats the body while the air remains cool. Researchers have discovered that the use of the Far Infrared spectrum sauna was most effective in the removal of a vast amount of toxins via the skin, thereby bypassing the kidney and use of oral or intravenous chelating agents. The Far Infrared energy is a safe form of energy which is just below the microwave spectrum.