Hi! My daughter has Lyme disease. Her condition is very difficult. My friend told me for Jemsek Clinic. Is there help for Lyme disease in Jemsek Clinic?

Hi! I will disappoint you! The North Carolina Medical Board issued a one-year suspension with stay of Jemsek’s medical license. The suspension allows Dr. Jemsek to continue practicing medicine while meeting certain stipulations that are yet to be decided by the North Carolina Medical Board. Dr. Jemsek used long term antibiotic therapy. Some patients had good experience with this therapy, but one woman died. It’s lot controversial. I suggested you only standard therapy. Alternative medicine isn’t safe.

I go to see Dr Joe this coming Tues. A friend went to see him last week and he was told that Dr Joe was given a 60 day stay while they work out the details. I will repost after my visit next week. I would rather tell you what I learn directly from the clinic.

edited by moderator***web addresses not allowed

YES there IS help for Lyme patients at Dr Jemsek's clinic. I had chronic Lyme disease for 10 years. After a year of treatment unde rthe care of Dr Jemsek I AM CURED! He is legit. I owe my life to him.

Hello, I am so happy to see the words "I AM CURED". Please let me know what your treatment consisted of and approximately how long it tokk you to recover. I am newly diagnosed lyme and have discovered I have had it for 30 years. I truly would appreciate any information you have that can assist me with treatment. Thank You, Tami

hi--considering jemsek--you still feeling good? thank you bless you