Hi. Recently I was on a lake, camping, a got bitten by a tick. So, I know it the tick was infected, it will give me lyme and so I went to see my doc but he said that my test results are good. Am worried anyway and would like to know what is the incubation period for lyme disease.

Hi. Lyme disease is rare and I think that only 50% of ticks are infected. Incubation period for lyme is usually a week, or 10 days after tick bite, and up to 4 week after the bite. The incubation period from infection to onset of erythema migrans is 3 days, one or two weeks, or even 30 days. Lyme is most common during the spring and summer, when ticks are most active and people are frequently going in the nature. Treatment includes antibiotics, for a few weeks.

Lyme disease is NOT rare, it's the fastest growing, most wide spread vector born disease in the world! It also comes from ANY tick, not just deer ticks, but dog and wood ticks too. I got mine from a dog tick.
Antibiotics can help, but the residual effects of Lyme are permanent if not caught in time. The 1st 24 hours are crucial to getting treatment.
Please fully educate yourself before posting "facts."