my girlfriend and i have messed around several times and the past 3-4 times we dry humped each other until i came. i had pants on during this & she had a skirt which i liefted and humped her with nylons and underwear. on valentines i ended up getting my pants taken off while humping her and i took off her skirt. she had nylons & undies on and i had on boxers. we humped until i came but  it wasnt a lot. itss not like the whole front of my boxers were wet. jus the inside & i could see it from the out. but it still didnt scare  me at the time bc i had boxers and she had on nylons & undies. i thought nothing of this until she tells me last night that she hasnt had her period yet and that shes 10 days late... and she has all the symptoms of pregnancy . she has a lot of things wrong with her such as sickness, she has always had them. she has problems with her hormones and adrenal glands all the time and she told me that in november her hormones were at the level of a pregnant woman (this was before we had ever messed around)and they fixed it. so im wondering. is it possible for her to be pregnant? is it just the stress of thinking she is thats keepin her period awaym please help11  

Dont really see that she could be pregnant but stranger things have happened. If she is late has she taken a pregnancy test?  Good luck!

Yeah I know, it's kind of a 50/50. Because from what we did, I doubt that she can get pregnant from that. She did take a pregnancy test, and it was positive but those things are so inaccurate. I've read up on this, & I've read that some ladies have all the symptoms & even get a positive pregnancy test, but they're not pregnant. They then get diagnosed with PCOS after getting blood work done. it basically is hormonal imbalance. Which make sense bc she's struggled with hormonal imbalance all her life.. so hopefully that's it. Thanks for you help!

Best of luck to you and your girlfriend! I guess the only way to be sure now was if she was to have an ultrasound!

It's faintly possible she could be pregnant. That would definately be a fluke though. I would wait until her next expected period is due, and take a test. Or get her to go see her doctor. Perhaps she's having a relapse with the increased hormones. Good luck!

Well I have a question My bf nd I dry humped I had sweat pants on and underwear PLUS a pad cuz I was gettin done my period. He came and I freaked out and I was due for my period March 22,2012 and I still haven't gotten it yet and I took a pregnancy test the day after my missed period and it was negative. Can I b pregnant? I'm very concerned and worried