Hey I've been a little worried/stressed about being pregnant. A few weeks ago me and my bf were dry humping each other and he was wearing boxers and I was wearing pants and thin underwear. We were going at it..real "rough" if you will. Then after awhile I took off my pants and made him put his back on because i was a little worried about getting pregnant. The day after my vagina hurt...probably because we were going at it too much. We did this on the last day of my period.

I didn't give it much thought but recently i've been experiencing pregnancy symptoms. More like slight nausea and slight fainting spells. I've lost my appetite and barely eat now. My breasts are tender ... but they aren't as tender as it usually is when i'm pmsing. Dark circle seems to be appearing around my breasts too. I expect my period in about 6 days but i've never really had these kind of symptoms. But I do have to account for that i've been under a lot of stress in the last few days. Stress could be the reason why i lost my appetite and everything but pregnancy is still on my mind. My bf is pretty much 100% sure i'm not pregnant but i sitl have doubts. Nausea and slight fainting is very uncommon during my pms.

What do you think? I'm paranoid? I know that since i don't know the answer to this question myself that i shouldnt be doing these kinds of things. I probably wont anymore because i don't want another scare like this. -_-

Hey there! If there was just a dry humping, then you really don't need to be scared. At all. To get pregnant, sperm needs to "travel into you". So, probably all of those pregnancy symptoms that you have been associated with just one thing - that you really don't want to be pregnant. This is possible because all of those things are in our head and we make a huge pressure because of this.

So, you will learn very soon that those pregnancy symptoms don't necessarily need to be just related to pregnancy. There are so many other things that can cause this. 

sperm can not travel through clothes so you are safe...

were you pregnant?