please help me out. i and my girlfriend were dry humping each other, she had her panties on, and i was naked. we dry humped 3 times, 2 were after ejaculation.i never cummed anywhere near her vagina, but there was some precum that may have touched her vagina. can that lead to pregnancy? really worried pls ans.

HI! I know it's been a year since you posted, I was just wondering if she was pregnant? I'm in a similar situation as you are. 

Pre ejaculation has sperm in it also. It does not require penetration to get a woman pregnant if it is close enough to the vagina. A young woman did get pregnant this way and I'm sure she isn't the only case. Abstinence is your best bet but if not cover your tool before you fool. You always want to wear a condom to prevent any type of STD's. I know in the heat of the moment it can be tough to not do so if you don't have one but it is always better to be safe than sorry. I hope everything turned out for good!!

lol are u serious

Pre cum contains semen. there is always a chance of pregnancy if the pre cum has gone inside the vagina. i doubt that she'd be pregnant given she did have undies on. to be truly sure though i'd suggest a pregnancy test just incase.