Hi. So I'm 17, so is my boyfriend. I haven't had health class/sex ed yet (I'll have to take it next year before I graduate) so excuse me if this is a silly question. I get paranoid very easily about the slightest things. But anyways, sometimes when my boyfriend comes over, we may get a little too passionate and start dry humping each other. We've done that a several times in the past month. We both have underwear on and either pants or he's wearing pants and I'm wearing a dress with tights. Twice before, he wore boxers and khakis while I wore tights and underwear. I get really wet and he does too, usually going through his pants, making a few small wet stains on his pants. Sometimes he'll finger me and sometimes I'll touch him. Now, my period has never been regular since I started having it (I had an eating disorder so that really messed it up), but I started having it every month since June of 2012, though irregular. Sometimes it will be on the 16th, and sometimes on the 21st. Well, today's the 21st, and I haven't had my period yet. I'm trying to give as much information as possible to get the best answer. Please be honest with me. Could I be pregnant or get pregnant from this? We don't plan on having sex until after college (if we're together that long). We don't want to risk it, but if this could cause a pregnancy, please tell me and we will stop. Thank you for your time.

I very much doubt you are pregnant
through the dry humping maybe if he had touched his penis if he had cum before there's a small chance.
Only thing to do is wait 3 to 4 weeks from the time you had the fun and take a home pregnancy test.