Early periods after marriage, is this create any problem for pregnancy

Yes, it can create problems in getting pregnant again. If your cycles are not long enough between the day you ovulate and the day your period starts (your luteal phase), it may be too short of a time for an embryo to implant. Pretty much, if your cycle is much less than 26-28 days, you probably should talk to your dr. They can put you on medication that will help to lengthen your luteal phase and increase your chances of conception.

Celebrity
How long have you been married?
Have you had this problem for a while?
My other thought is, if you have only just got married, then you have been through a stressfull time.
Stress messes up your cycle.
Give it a few months to calm down an it could just right it self.

Hii im 23 years old and passed 2.5years of wedding but i have disturbing my periods...i consulting my Gynecologist she treated me 1 year...but i m not conceive baby....what can i do plz help me

Last 3 months back i got marriad I'm 31 years old so after marriage regular period on first month bt after 2 months in getting irregular period it means per pone

4 days after marriage periods started and it took 7 days to complete