hi, i m 27 yrs old unmarried girl.i had missed my periods since last 2 months, i had the "regestrone tablet" but no chance.Even i don;t masturbate or had sex ...i do regularly go to gym where i workout for approx 2hrs, can be this the reason? plzz solve my prob , it can affect my future life after marriage if the mensuration cycle is irregular. :-(

Regular, vigorous exercise/activity can definitely affect your cycle. It would likely slow it down or stop it. The only way to tell if there is a concern with your reproductive system is to have tests done. Do you have other symptoms? I wouldn't worry too much if you don't. Consider the effects of the regestrone too. If you are still concerned, see your doctor. He/she should have the answers that will ease your mind. Please let me know what you have learned since your post. I wish you the best.

I also have been exercising 3 times a week for 1 hour for about 1 1/2 months as well as a change to my diet during this time. I too havent had my period for 2 months now. I am 30 and married and had unprotected sex however i tested twice today and the results came out negative. so can exercising be a main reason why i missed my periods? I need to know...its frustrating both me and my husband.