Hi everybody, i was wondering if any one can help me out. Been ttc for 3 months now but my periods are irregular. Well this month i BD on the day of ov and now 8dpo my temp dropped yesterday and 2day below my cover line and i've been getting brown spotting and cramps. normally my luteal phase is 11 days nomatter how long b'tween periods so could this be implantation or could my luteal just be messed up this month. %-) and also i have never had brown spotting B4 even with my last 2 pregnancys so i am confused and upset if i have'nt got pg this month. :-( can anyone shed some light on this 4 me as my brain is in overload. many thanks Ginge.

Hi there! I don’t think it is actually possible to say much, we can only guess and what good would you have from it. I don’t think that you wouldn’t necessarily experience cramping and spotting just because you haven’t in your previous pregnancies.

I know you are probably more that tired from trying but statistics say that it takes up to a year for a healthy couple to conceive. Considering you are a good sign follower, things may go smoother for you.

I say this could be implantation as implantation window could range anywhere from 6-12 days po. Anyway, your period should be arriving any day now. When are you planning to do a test?

I had the same problem last november, i am also ttc. I hope it is not the case for you. I did an early hpt and i had a positive result. I went to the doctor's office and he confirmed it. I had a mc a week later; usually women think that they had a late period (15% of women) when in fact, it is a "chemical" pregnancy. The embryo does not live because the egg is week. Anyway that's how my doctor explained it. I suggest that you do a pregnancy test right away if you still haven't got your period yet. Good luck!