We are trying to have a baby and my wife is having irregular periods after marriage continuously during the last six months. She gets her periods around the 45 - 50 days. We also had unprotected sex during the 9 to 16th day after mensus. So far, my wife does not have any of the normal pregnancy symptoms. She also has few hairs under her chin? She is normal weight and height. Myself and my wife are both AB Negative blood groups....

Can you please advice me on the chances of pregnancy and any other useful information?????????

Shanson

Hey it is so great to see how you care about your wife! You must be wonderful husband.

My friend who is 35 years old had huge problems when she has decided to get pregnant. She was trying 5 years. Her husband gave up after three but she was so persistent and in the end her hard work has paid off.

She was visiting one doctor after another until she has found the right one. When I say the right one I mean the one who was ready to listen to her and to work together with her.

Few months after she managed t get pregnant and after nine months she and her husband got beautiful baby boy. If you want the same scenario start by consulting the doctor and be prepared to do large amount of testing.

In the end you are aware that everything is going to pay off.   

I am newly married.Planning to have a baby.My periods are irregular.I get my periods after 15 days in every months from 4 to 5 months.

Hi
I am newly married.Since i got married i have problem with my periods. After marriage my periods occur 2 months after marriage and now 3 months have been passed but my periods did not occur.I also check it by pregnancy kit at home and i am not pregnant . Moreover , my husband also take precaution .What i can do.

HI Ana, Did you manage to get pregnant, Just asking because my wife is facing the same although we have not planned a baby but just worried