A family that we are friends with just goes to naturopathic doctors, they don't vaccinate and don't take their kids to well baby visits, just to the naturopathy clinic. This makes me wonder... Perhaps I am too sceptical at times but is there any actual clinical evidence that naturopathy works at all?

In short, no. Advocates of naturopathy would say that this is probably due to the fact that clinical trials have not been conducted, because nobody will invest in them, which is true to some extent. The only thing that "proves" naturopathy has any effect is people who are into naturopathy saying that it works, and it cured them of various ailments. If you want to be sure, the only thing you could do is try for yourself, I guess :-).

Hi! I am also quite interested in learning more about naturopathy. Are there any good articles online that you would recommend? I would really like to get a balanced view about naturopathy, and therefore articles in favor as well as against naturopathy would be really helpful! If you have any of those, please send them to me.