Lately, I have seen so much both online and on the news that undermines naturopathy - most often, people will talk about how naturopathy does not work and there is no evidence that it does. Big pharmaceutical concerns are undermining naturopaths worldwide, because they fear they will lose income from medication and vaccines is more people would use naturopathy.

I am sure that the tiny percentage of people in the developed world who use naturopathy as their main form of treatment does not affect the income of Big Pharma much. It is a different story for countries such as China or India, and there are some others as well, which largely rely on traditional medicine. I am sure that pharma companies would go to great lengths to make them move away from traditional forms of medicine!

Hey, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you, as they say! I do doubt that naturopathy is very popular in terms of numbers of people who use it, but any form of medicine that is inherently opposed to vaccines and minimizes surgery a great deal is a threat to companies that produces medication and vaccines.