I have been experiencing some post-menopausal problems and I need to solve this. I had constant flashes and I have trouble with sleeping. I would like to try with naturopathy if possible. Can this discipline help with problems like mine is? What can you tell me about this? Thank you for replying.

Naturophaty or naturophatic medicine focuses on natural remedies and the body's vitalistic ability to heal and maintain itself. Its methods aren’t exactly proven and even may be considered inappropriate in conditions where are causes discovered long ago, but in other conditions that are maybe well explained, but also considered normal, naturopathic medicine can provide answers and help in treating troubling symptoms. Menopause and symptoms that come with it are definitely such a condition. Natural remedies which women have used for ages are known to help, but for some women hormonal treatment is still necessary.

have you tried sage from your loacl health shop i use themand there really work no more night swaets and i use clondine from my doctor to stop the flashes there great :-D

You definitely proven that its the best to take from the both sides - alternative and official one. However, I'm glad you've found combination that works for you, because you know - why suffer when you don't have to. Nice to hear some good news :-)