I have one question for you. Last night at my friend birthday I have heard some story about emotional healing. They say that it can do numerous goods for every men or women and that we all should try it. It was said by one of boy who claims that he was on those therapies. My sister is not feeling to well so I wonder could emotional healing help her depression.

You can't believe how many illnesses can be caused by bad emotions. The rout of every human being is his emotions. So, the rout of almost every illness is emotion too. Bad emotions like depression, anxiety, anger, fear, unworthy tend to grow in body until the culmination. Yes it can help with yours sister depression, but you must find the right expert. If that boy has some positive experiences then you should contact him and find out where he was.