I have problem that makes me worried. I am 20 years old male with lack of hair on my arms, legs and face. I do not know why this happened to me, but I would like to be as my friends. Could you tell me more about problem with lack of hair on legs, arms and face? Is there any solution for problem, and are there more people out there with something similar?

Lately I have been reading something that might be interesting to you. I have read that exact amount that is too much DHT varies according to sex. The point is that a woman with the same level of DHT that is normal for a man will run into hair growth problems. A man with the same level may be considered normal. However, if he gets more than that level, he may loose his hair. Then it could be reported problem with lack of hair on arms, legs and face as you are complaining. DHT appears to be related to male hormone, which is why levels vary from sex to sex as I told you. I also wanted to say that in the female, excessive hair growth on the face, chest or abdomen is usually a manifestation of excessive male hormone production. It could also be due to the increased sensitivity of the hair follicle to normal male hormone levels. The therapy for such a problems works to either cure the underlying disease or reduce the effects of the male hormones. During therapy, hormone levels must be closely monitored to ensure effective treatment. That is why I would recommend you to have doctors check up. He might say if you are just normal or you need hormonal therapy.

Just a Thought But have you been checked for Diabetis ? I'm a 45 yr old female and that was what caused my hair to all the sudden stop growing .
it is an easy test .

Thank you for your comment. I also have cold hands and bad circulation. Sometimes I feel like my whole body is soar especially when I wake up at night or morning. I have problems urinating, lately. I have a Life Extension membership. I am thinking to ask them to test me, but I want to go first to my checkup appointment with my doctor.