Greetings, I am a guy who is 21 years old. I would like something about endocrine system and endocrine hormones. Specifically, I would like to know something about endocrine diseases. I would like to hear your answer as soon as possible. Have a nice day. For everything you write I will be very grateful.

You should know that endocrine disease is a disease of endocrine system. Endocrine system is actually a control system of ductless glands that secrete hormones that circulate in your body through bloodstream to affect distant cells within specific organs. There is a large number of endocrine disorders, such as: adrenal diseases, metabolic bone disease, pituitary gland disorders (there are couple of those), sex hormone disorders, etc. I hope that this is enough for you because that is all I know.