I have heard one friend of mine has some endocrinology problem. When I asked his mother, she could not tell me anything more. She said it could be serious, and he should be diagnosed. They seem to doubt about diabetes. Now I am confused and I want to know if diabetes is connected with endocrinology and how.

Endocrinology is the branch of science or medicine that deals with the endocrine glands and hormones. Endocrine designating a gland that secretes directly into the blood or lymph, and their secretions are known as hormones. The endocrine system is a complex group of glands that make hormones. You have to know important info, that endocrine glands include the thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas, ovaries, testes, adrenal, pituitary and hypothalamus. Endocrine diseases and disorders in endocrinology can be grouped into several different areas. Some endocrinologists focus on one or two areas, such as diabetes, pediatric disorders, thyroid, or reproductive and menstrual disorders, which are all endocrinology problems. Diabetes is also problem that occurred in patients endocrine system, and these patients have too much sugar in their blood. Recent studies have found that controlling blood sugar helps prevent serious problems commonly caused with diabetes. These can include problems with the eyes, kidneys and nerves, which can lead to blindness, dialysis, or amputation, but since it could be prevented, it is important to control sugar level. Endocrinologists treat diabetes with diet and medications, including insulin that brings major improving into patient’s condition.