Hello! I would like to learn something new. Given that only begins to study medicine interested me the next area. What is addison's disease bearded collie? Is it true that this disease is very frequent in this breed? I am waiting for your correspondence about this theme. Thank you for possible comment.

This can cause many serious health complications, and has a high probability of being mis-diagnosed as another disease. This is because the symptoms of Addison's disease in dogs are relatively general, including fatigue, diarrhea, sweating, and muscle pain. The most difficult aspect of dealing with Addison's disease in your dog is receiving a positive diagnosis for the disease. After diagnosis, the treatment options for Addison's disease are very effective, though will require your dog to take medication for the rest of their life.
WHAT CAUSES ADDISON'S DISEASE?

There are several factors that can cause Addison's disease, usually related to improper function of the adrenal glands. The adrenal glands are very important for your dog's overall health, as they produce many important hormones to aid in proper function of your dog's body.

WHAT DOGS ARE PRONE TO ADDISON'S DISEASE?

Certain dog breeds are suspected to be more prone to develop Addison's disease. These breeds include Portuguese Water Dogs, Bearded Collies, Standard Poodles, Great Danes, and the Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier. Dogs that have had surgery near the pituitary gland or hypothalamus may also develop Addison's disease (usually Secondary Addison's, since this would be a result of damage to the pituitary gland or hypothalamus). Generally, many cases of Addison's disease are seen in young or middle-aged female dogs. However, dogs of any age or gender are able to develop Addison's disease.

Hope this helps you. I'm interested in animals and have looked this over, i love my dogs and i make sure they don't have any sickness.