I think I might be having some endocrine metabolism problems at least that is how my colleague was diagnosed-she actually had some problems with some adrenals glands I don’t now even what are they-and I now recognized the same symptoms in my case-I am nervous, depressed, frustrated, I have become very irritable and am practically suffering from sweet cravings-which is very unusual for me, I have insomnia and headaches - not a pleasant combination feeling this way constantly lately I know-and that is why I need some help regarding the endocrine metabolism and the worse thing is that I have this constant fatigue and I am so without energy. Please someone tell me if this has affected my endocrine metabolism or what. Thanks!

Well it is more likely it is your endocrine metabolism related for you know you have all the symptoms that are the signs that there is something wrong with your endocrine metabolism and it could easily be related to your adrenals-they stand just above the kidneys and are supposed to produce some very important hormones so when its producing fails it could easily happened that problems like you have could develop-anyway those adrenals are the important part of the endocrine metabolism system and their improper functioning could easily result in described condition. Anyway you better see some good endocrinologist just to get the proper diagnose for that is the only way of getting the right treatment. I was also suffering from the same symptoms and the fatigue and lack of energy were practically destroying me and it all affected my endocrine metabolism but I recovered by taking some cortisol treatment that I was combining with the mineral and vitamin therapy and also by taking some essential nutrients and herbs. Go see your doc and try to solve this endocrine metabolism problem as soon as you can for if not treated this condition may turn into very serious illness.