I know that malaise is general ill feeling. I know that because I have to watch my sister with this problem for many years. However, she never visited doctor to find out why she has it. Now I would like to help her but first I have to know when malaise occurs. Can you tell me more about this problem, because I really need this answer as soon as it is possible?

Malaise is a generalized feeling of discomfort, illness, or lack of well-being that can be associated with some diseases. It can be accompanied by a sensation of exhaustion or inadequate energy to accomplish usual activities, and it very commonly reported in this shape. You have to understand that malaise is a nonspecific symptom that can occur with almost any significant infectious. It could occur together with metabolic, endocrine, or systemic disorders. The onset may be slow or rapid depending on the nature of the disease, so malaise is not the same in each person. Fatigue accompanies malaise in many common diseases, and now I want to tell you, which are the most common causes of malaise. Commonly, it happens because of influenza, acute bronchitis or pneumonia, acute viral syndrome, Lyme disease, infectious mononucleosis, or chronic infectious diseases. AIDS, tuberculosis, parasitic disease, and chronic active hepatitis should be considered when patient complains about malaise. The list of diseases and disorders is long, so I cannot tell you each here, but she should visit her doctor. I would definitely recommend her doctors’ check up, he will know what to do and how to diagnose and treat her appropriate.