Hi, I suffer from enlarged uterus and need to find a cure. What is the reason for developing enlarged uterus condition?

As I know, there many reasons for an enlarged uterus. An ultrasound can rule out enlarged uterus, and perhaps your uterus may just sit high in your pelvis. This can be due to previous surgery, endometriosis or infection. Feeling a full bladder can lead to conclusion that you have enlarged uterus too. It is very easy to make mistake with uterus and bladder. If you can feel the lump under fingers, try to check if it remains there after empting your bladder, or it can get smaller. If the ultrasound shows no irregularities and your menstruations are normal, you have nothing to worry about. By some persons the uterus sits higher than the average person.

Hey guys. Well, this is a broad topic and enlarged uterus can be caused by many reasons. Would you mind explaining your situation further? If you are feeling abdominal pain or strange vaginal discharge, than you should see a specialist to establish a diagnose because we may be talking about fibroids here. If that is the case, you shouldn't be too worried because they are usually benign, but if you feel pain, that's bad. So, I would advise you to go to your gynecologist and he will prescribe you something and let you know what to do next. Let us know what you did.