Hello, i'm 16 and having problems getting fully erect, I only get semi-erect i cant get more and i have had full erections before. This started about 2 weeks ago when I have had stress related problems and i think this could be the cause. If anyone could help me please.

What's happening here is called a vicious cycle. You've suffered some kind of event that caused stress, which, naturally, made it difficult for you to achieve or maintain an erection, and now that is causing you stress. Do you see how this can feed on itself?

You need to believe me when I say there is nothing wrong with you. We all go through this, and you're going to be okay. Now try to take your mind off of that for a while. Don't keep checking to see if it's working yet. There's an expression for that kind of thing: it's called pulling up the flowers to see how the roots are growing. If you keep doing that, obviously you're going to kill the roots, and if you keep worrying about your Johnson, that worrying is only making things worse.

So just go on with your life and let Mr. Johnson get his beauty sleep. Next thing you know, some cute girl is going to walk by, and you're going to know your problems are all behind you. If you get the chance, don't forget to say "thank you." But don't you dare tell her what for. ;-)

Now that we've got that taken care of, would you care to talk about what it is that was causing you so much stress?

thx for that, lol i "woke up this morning with a "hardcore erection so yeah its all in the mind, Now this stress that is causing this "cycle" is family related and its been stressing me for a while now. My dad wanted to kick me out of the house 2 weeks ago and hes saying i'm not gonna be anything in life, Altho i go to school and try my best. The exams are coming up in a few weeks and this has been stressing me as well and my parents they just make it worse. They want me to get a job, etc.... but with school and all i dont have much time for my self and my friends.

Ah, growing up. Yes, that can be stressful. Make sure you don't compound your stress by drinking alcohol, taking drugs or getting some girl pregnant. I did all those things, and believe me, it didn't help. ;-)

I also found out, just six months ago, that I have adult ADD. If this condition had been diagnosed when I was in school, my schoolwork would have been a lot less challenging, and my adult life might have been a little less tumultuous. The reason I'm mentioning this is that, if you're stressing out over your schoolwork, you don't have to suffer in silence. At the very least you could be meeting with a counselor who can help you talk through your problems and suggest techniques for reducing stress--particularly exam-anxiety and performance anxiety--and he might even decide to evaluate you for learning disabilities and other behavioral disorders.

Just because you're functioning, that doesn't mean you can't use some help. I managed to earn a doctoral degree with undiagnosed ADD, so it's possible to function at a pretty high level even with a problem like that, but I was so stressed out that I contemplated suicide almost constantly all the way through graduate school, and came very close to carrying it out on several occasions. If you're in any kind of emotional pain or distress, you don't have to accept it. Help is available.