So, my boyfriend and I were messing around and e got some semen on my underwear. I took them off immediately and washed and dried them. I've had two regualr periods since then, is there still a possibility I could be pregnant? I know it sounds far-fetched but I'm still worried.
Oh, and I don't know if it waas the semen or discharge from me that soaked the inside of my underwear, but it was probably me.

Thanks so much!

If your anything like me then it was you who soaked your underwear and not him.. all it takes is a little teasing from my finance and the whole inside of my underwear is soaked.. so if you've had two normal periods then the possiblity of you being pregnant is slim to none... i wouldn't worry about it to much but do be careful because it's doesn't take but a little bit of semen to become pregnant.. :-D

thanks so much! I feel very relieved. He and I are very careful - after we use a condom I always make him fill it up with water so I know it didn't break XP

Brumley is absolutly right. Hell, at my age i still get wet panties when i'm feisty. I call it "clitty litter" :$

If you've gotten thru 2 periods with no issue, then your all good. But it only takes one of those little buggers to get to it's final destination and they are strong swimmers.

Definitely try to be careful when fooling around because it does take only a little bit of semen but no, I can tell you that if you've had two periods that you're fine. Next time, try to be careful and at least leave the grinding to areas that aren't directly genital to genital. Does that make sense? If you do, at least be sure there's a layer of clothing between the two of you. What do you think?

Haha sounds good. Thanks, guys, I've been stressing about this for days. I've had some bloating and thought it was something wrong, but it's probably all the party food I've been eating.

So glad to hear that you're doing well now because I know how stressful it can be. What's worse is that you can stress out even worse and cause your body to skip a period and that makes things even harder! So I'm glad to hear that you're at least putting your mind at ease and that these posts were helpful. Keep us posted, okay?

So I've had nausea all day for the past few days, and all I do is worry about whether I am pregnant or not. Is slight nausea a sign of pregnancy, or my worry? I have a doctors appointment for my yearly physical tomorrow, and I don't know if I should say anything to her or not.

thanks so much.

I've been stressing about this for days, and I think it may be causing me to feel nauseous all day.
Is slight all day nausea a sign of pregnancy, or am I just worrying myself sick?