ever since last year i have been waking up with stomach cramps and nausea. I have only thrown up 2 or 3 times bc of this nausea. It is mainly just an annoying feeling. It used to just happen in the mornings but not has begun to happen anytime durring the day, ussualy if i am stressed or i know i am going somewhere important. My stomach will feel like it blows up like a balloon. Sometimes it feels like a golf ball is stuck in my throat. I have been to the doctor a couple times about this and they thought that bc of the morning symptoms it was acid reflux soo they have prescribed me almost every different medicine out there. At first i took prevacid which seemed to work fora couple of months but i believe that that was all in my head. I think that my whole problem is all in my head. It seems to me to be IBS.

Are you under a lot of stress? Do you have troubles with anxiety in regular every day situations? The reason why I suspect that the stress could be causing all of your symptoms is because you mentioned this golf ball in the throat and it is one of the stress symptoms.

When a person is under a lot of stress for a long time, they may experience a whole lot of symptoms including nausea and bloating and other GI symptoms.

If you do have problems with anxiety and nervousness, try relaxing and taking deep breaths as this may ease the stomach contractions.

I have heard that lavender helps with anxiety, stress and nervousness, so you may want to get something that smell like lavender when you get upset. I know I will have to because of the excessive stress I started to sweat (which can be felt all the time, even directly after a shower) and my scalp is disastrous, I have developed or aggravated seborrheic dermatitis ever since I have been under a lot of stress.

As for the nausea, try drinking ginger tea.

Yeah I kinda got the same thing bt its mines happen in da after noon time bt I don't get bloated I f33l like throwing up nd I have real bad cramps it just started like last week nd im 16 years old nd it won't go away

I have the exact same thing, for about six months now I have had stomach cramps and dont understand why, it feels like there is something stuck inside my stomach and i constantly feel bloated. I do feel sick on the odd occasion but its only in the morning or in the night rarely in the day but ive never actually been sick. I went to the doctor but they dismissed it as nothing as usual....its really annoying me and I dont know what it is. Perhaps IBS but I dont have problems going to the toilet or anything like that. Its just starting to worry me and I feel silly going back to the doctors as they say the same thing every time.

wow as soon as i read that i was so relieved to feel im not alone!!!! literally all of your symptoms are mine, even the golf ball in the throat haha. its very frustrating because it happens every day and is starting to affect my schoolwork. i plan on going to the doctor soon

any ideas on what is wrong? I have been having headaches for a month now. Every morning i wake up with stomach aches and mild diarrhea, and about 2 times throughout the day. Im tired all the time, and the headaches started about one every other day, then every day, now they are all day every day, cant relieve them. thought it was sinus's but its not, thought it was prego, but am not, and i have been trying to get in to see a doc, but they thought maybe the headache cuz of my accident, but that happened 2 weeks ago, not a month ago....uggh so frustrated! i have acid reflux and i found that prevacid worked, but you can only take it so often....grrr. never ever felt this way before and have had 2 babies.....irritated as all get out. not even my husband and mother who are nurses know anything about this. Good luck, let us know if you find out what it is.

Reading all of this makes me feel so much better! I too for the last several months have been suffering from many of these symptoms. I feel tired, I wake up with stomach aches quite a bit, diarrhea, and a continual sore throat. I have been diagnosed with IBS and Acid Reflux. I take Nexium and that helps alot of the throat stuff. I now just get a tickle in the throat and lots of dry mouth. As far as the nausea in the mornings, I have found that if I don't eat past 9 at night then the stomach pains are pretty much non existent the next morning. In regards to the diarrhea, I have begun taking Benefiber, chewable tablets (3 to be exact) daily. This has helped make substantial stools, and allows me to goes less frequently. I believe the tiredness comes from the stress, of worrying about my symptoms. I know I shouldnt stress but I cant help it. Any suggestions? Has anyone else used anything different? Anyone else suffer from chronic sore throat?

This is strange reading all these comments.
Ive had problems similar to most of these for as long as i can remember i remember being rushed to hospital when i was 5or6 and they did nothing but i have had on going symptoms and stuff ever since. I always get sick and nauseous and always have some problem with my bowels. I do get very bloated and throw up frequently when i do get like this. Im only 18 and it can be very concerning. And problems worsened when i was pregnant in 2010. Then i lost my period havent had a period in over 2 years its very concerning.

You just described my stomach symptoms, and I was worried cause my first thought was cancer or something like that. I still feel pain every morning, but maybe if I cut out snacking towards the evening my stomach will feel better.. Uncertain though..

I remember asking my school nurse if she was sure it wasn't a form of cancer. She said it wasn't. When I was a teen, I had to constantly be sent home from school, when I got ill with it. Surprised I made into the taxi without fainting. lol. I would be laying my head down, on a text book, falling asleep. I just felt like my whole body was shutting down. Had no energy. Had very high fever's. Very bad abdominal spasm, which would make me wretch if I didn't get to a bathroom on time. Eating was out of the question, which only added more tiredness. I lost three stone last christmas because of I.B.S. Woah. Take it as it comes, because we know how unpredictable it can be. It just suddenly creeps up on you. I know. I can't always afford to attend social activities, or go out with friends, because it's so debilitating. The pain can get a quite overwhelming and sends me into a coma.

my stomach has been hurting since last October had a colonoscopy they found diverticula told me to go on a high fiber rich diet I did that my stomach is still hurting all day long I was provided several medications and it's still not helping so what I need to do is see a a doctor again and start writing down what's affecting me yes I have been under some stress but it seems like my stomach is bloated I have to hold it all the time my urine doesn't smell like it used to it's like an acity smell I don't know what the heck this is it's driving me crazy I drink the alkaline and electrolytes water so I don't know what else to do a gastroenterologist dr I'm waiting for authorization

Hi Queenb51
There is a chance that you have developed an infection.
The pain across the stomach and the change in urine smell sometimes indicates that your Diverticulosis has become inflamed or infected and then they call it Diverticulitis because it is inflamed.
There are antibiotics available that target the infections within the bowel and your own doctor can give you a prescription for them if the doctor feels it is needed.
They can be prescribed without a colonoscopy and if you don’t have any problems with taking antibiotics your doctor may feel that it is worth trying.
The high fiber diet is good when you’re well but if your system is inflamed foods that are easy on the system may be needed.
There is a need to educate yourself on all aspects of this illness as it seems any help out there is a longtime in coming and the waiting list can be several months for seeing a specialists.

I have problems everyday....two years ago they took out my gallbladder and though that was the problem for pressure in my up stomach. it seems like I'm aways bloated and my stomach hurts like more pressure in my gut. This is an everyday issue. Either always constipated or have to run to use the bathroom. The mornings are the worst for me. It will even wake me up in the middle of the night and my back will be hurting, so I know I will be in the bathroom for a period of time.