Hello. I wanted to find out if anyone out there knows what could possibly be wrong with my husband. Since we've been married we have hardly been intimate, because he says everytime he is about to have an erection he has horrible pain. If it doesn't happen with the erection it happens when he ejaculates, and the pain lasts for a couple hours afterwards. It's been quite awhile now and we don't even try anymore for fear that he will be in pain again. I know he needs to see a physician, but does anyone out there have any info they could give me? Thanks.

Sonia - when the pain does happen, where is the pain? Groin, head, penis, scrotum, ???
You two deserve a quality of life and should also enjoy each other intimately without the fear of pain.
I agree that he should see a doctor and have a full examination. It could be a result of a number of things which I would not even want to list. Your sex life should be fun and loving and both of you should be able to enjoy it.
Please have him see the Doc.