Okay. So im 16 years old, and I dont know whats wrong with me! My penis doesnt easily get erect like it used too. When I watch porn's I dont get that erect, if I do, its one of those semi erections. Thing biggest problem though, is that even with my girlfriend plays with my penis it still doesnt get erect! How is this possible!? Im 16, my horomones should react and give me an erection the second I lay my fingers on her p***y. Can anyone help me? Any techniques or exercies I can do to fix my penis? Is it broken or what? I was thinking that maybe I broke my penis from too much masterbation. But yea when I do get erect its not as strong as it should be, its still a little flimsy and 'bend-able' and my head does not inflate? The head of my penis, did I destroy something in there, that its no longer getting big and inflating? Please, what should I do? I was thinking of buying some of those Stamina RX pills, but im too young to need anything like that! But would the Stamina RX make it worse because of my age or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. All I want is to have a full erection when my girlfriend plays with my penis.

can't help you, but I'm in a similar boat and I'm 21.

Hello. There are so many causes for this. For example, it can be because of the heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, metabolic syndrome, etc. As you can see, so many things, so you need to find the cause of it. It is not that hard if you consult your doctor. If you are younger, there is more likely that your doctor will prescribe a natural treatment for erectile dysfunction, which can help you a lot. Maybe you can find some of those treatments on your own, such are diet programs, etc. But consulting someone who is an expert is always a good idea. 

same here this is why i signed up. Im 17 and this sh*t is killin me right now lol. Someone help!!!!

Hey guys..
My little brother and I had a talk 2 days ago about his problems..he was saying that whenever he kisses a girl his boxers get "wet"(just a little ,he doesn't ejaculate) and doesn't get a "hard-on".I didn't really know what to tell him . He masturbates a lot without a problem , but watches a lot of porn.. Could porn be the problem? Is it something physically or mentally?

His problem is similar to yours..

Thanks

Stamina Rx doesn't sound too safe, go to the doctor first!!!!

OK, now this is getting on my nerves, I dont know what I am going to do! Im going to be 17 in 2 months. Why is this happening to me? Today my girlfriend was giving me a ha****b in my car, and I couldnt even get semi erect! Please, what can I do?!

Im 18 and im having kinda the same problem.

I'm 22 with the same problem. Don't take any of the problems you have lightly they could turn into debilitating problem that can't be reversed. See a doctor and talk to medical professionals! If they say you're being ridiculous just tell them off until you find someone who does listen. Sexual problems in men in paticular are always treated patronizingly by people that don't have them. That means you are going to have a lot of opposition you will have push through before you can find some resolution.

Well im not even 18 yet. I can go to the doctor, but what can they possibly do. Give me medicine or what? Would they even treat this if your under the age of 18?

I can understand the ha****b in the car maybe not getting you up, lack of concentration, but the other times, I cant see reason to. I know that when I was younger, I had a drop in my testosterone levels and that killed my sex drive/erections, ( a blood test can determine this ) and I was giving some pills to help balance things out, but at your age, your SHOULD have the right balance of horomones but these days, with the various chemicals in food and diets these days, this is becoming a serious problem is guys.

It is all still "theory" and many times has been argued in the medical feild that excessive masturbating can deplete your body/brain of some chemical responsible for creating a strong, firm erection. At this point I am starting to believe alot of it as I do it in excess, I only get soft erections ranging from anywhere 5.5 ( on a soft yet hard episode) inches to 6.5 ( on a firm strong one ). Honestly I was at JUST under 7 inches, but for whatever reason, over the last year I have lost some, and havnt been able to gain it back. I only can get a strong firm on when watchind porn. During sex I can occasionally get one, but it is rare now and my girlfrind has noticed the change in size also and that hurts.

My advice, and it seems to atleast to be getting my erections stronger, and this was advice from a website so i dont know the credit here , but get an erection and force it to become as hard as possible, then hold it for as long as possible, this will expand the "chambers" of the penis to after time will rejuvinate the chambers and get them to a fuller capacity. Otherwise, I have the same problem and I am goign to invest in some of those "pills" here soon to see if anything happens....

Here's to hoping, I expect to be unimpressed, but I'll see. Might jsut need Viagra to help the erection process.

im 19 years old and i have the same exact problems im to emarrassed to tell my parents or anyone close. im also a little nervous to tell my family doctor. any advice

lay off the porn - it's not reallity and desensitises you to a real woman.

do you ever wake up with and E? Excessive masterbation (more than 1 a day) may not be broke, just overused.

dont exclude medical issues.

alcohol, drugs, steroids, physical condition other medications - doctors hear it all so take a deep breath and talk to one about it maybe when your see one for a different reason

Im 16 and seem to be having a problem, i am to embarassed to go to the family doctor or talk to my family about it. Whenme and my girlfriend are starting to get intimate i have no problem getting an erection, yet when i put on the condom or about to enter her p***y i my hard on seems to desinigrate, it does not go limp instantly but it starts to lose hardness and gradually becomes limp. I do not understand why, i do not have a problem masturbating to porn but recently i have noticed that when i do masturbate without watching porn or am getting a ha****b or blow job from my girlfriend i am unable to keep my penis erect. I do not know what could be causing it and am seriously thinking about buying viagra or some other type of stimulator, yet i am unsure if that would worsen the condition in the long run since i am only 16 and should not be having problems like this. Any suggestions?

You can try the natural way of healing yourself. You should go to a good acupuncturist and also have him prescribe chinese herbs. You could also try and learn so chi gong. It is difficult to find a good doctor. You might have to try many before you find a good one.