Okay, so I am 13 years old, and I have smoked weed 4 times. I only got high twice, and those were the last two times. It's been about a month since the last time I smoked. Ever since I got high for the first time, life feels like a dream. It's confusing, makes me tired, and gives me headaches. On the first time, I didn't get "super" high or whatever, I only took 5 hits of sweet tooth weed. Afterwards on the next day, my friend said that he put a bunch of orange hair in it. What does this mean? It's hard to focus on anything, and I daydream easily. I've considered suicide, but I'm not depressed. I also can't keep track of time. I quit because I didn't want to harm my body anymore. But someone, please tell me how to make this feeling go away. I'm begging you, I can't go on feeling like this for much longer.

Hi there,

There are more people who experienced what you are experiencing right now. It happens because your mind has been in an abnormal state from the weed and it is still dealing with the effects of having been in that state. You have to keep reminding yourself that this feeling you have will dissappear in time. Go exercise, eat healthy, be patient, because it could take a couple of weeks or even months and never ever touch weed again.

The orange hair your "friend" told you about are the little hairs of the cannabis flowers. It is said that you get a lot higher if you only smoke the hairs, so this might explain why you got these feelings.

If you feel you are unable to cope with your feelings, consider telling what has happened to your parents or another relative that you trust. You could also consider a counselor at school or your doctor. Many people think about suicide once and a while in their lifes. Don't follow through on the idea, don't feel hopeless and trust me that you slowly will feel better.

I wish you all the best

Thank you so much. I have told my parents already, and am going to see the doctor soon. I will try to use the information you gave me to get rid of this feeling. Thank you.