hey im lipton ive started smoking weed at age 11 and ive quit for awhile then started again in 6th grade and smoked thorugh out the 8th grade and im in 9th now it feels like life isnt real ive been acting different i looked it up its called derealization is there any way to fix this or is it just in my head i really need help i never felt like this before its been happening for a while

Hi Lipton, I smoked a lot around your age. I understand you prob don't want your parents to know you use. DR disorder isn't b/c of weed itself. You may have anxiety issues or many possible others. Like an imbalance in your chemistry. You cannot get better if you don't tell your parents. The issue needs to be resolved or else you will suffer w/this. Please talk to them about this. At your age, getting the help you need is literally impossible w/out doing so. Sorry to come off as a parent. I dnt even have kids BUT I am an adult & I know you need to tell them. Consider it advice from an older friend. Best of  luck! By the way, weed makes you not care about anything but getting high. It ruins your brain especially used while still developing. That's why I quit & didn't touch drugs since. If you want anything good in your life, don't ever make using any drug an often occurrence. It will take your life away w/out you knowing it as its happening.

hHey guys i'm from spain, i read your answers....i feel in the same f*****g way...i don't feel myself as before...i smoked 2 pot and had huge panic attack and aluxinations...i was so scared cause i thought i would not be able to come back to normal life...now after two months i feel normal but my emotions are not deep...i have a great life...everithing around me is great...but is like when i feel an emotion i can't feel the pleasure into my brain..it is as  my brain is anesthetized, in my opinion this sh*t grass affect has to do with the release of chemicals such as dopamine, adrenaline...i'm sure...dp ds for me is BS...please let help each others!!