I smoked weed Thursday night at 12. I went to bed a few hours after. I smoked about 7 hits, this was my first time smoking. On Friday morning, I woke up high, then I took a nap, and woke up normal again. Then 3 hours later I felt high again. Then I took another nap and woke up normal. But about an hour later I felt high again. Then I went to bed a few hours later. And then Saturday morning I woke up and felt fine, but around 3 I felt high again. And then I took a nap but woke up feeling high still. I went to bed at 11. And on Sunday I woke up high again and I've felt like this all day. What's wrong with me? I really worried and feel like I'm going to be like this forever! I've also been drinking a lot of water and showering abs everything, how long will this last? I've read online that it can last for months! PLEASE HELP

I am really sorry that you are feeling this way the first time trying weed.  I never in my many years of smoking or vaping have felt that feeling.  I also never over-think or over-analyze either to any extent, is that something you are known to do at any time?  If you ever feel the need to try it again I think you should try a little amount at a time, not so much - you possibly ingested too much at one time.  Wait for the feeling to pass, it will and just relax.  Remember your deep breathing exercises?  Now is the time to put them into practice.  Hope this helps

I guess your are smoking weed with high potency. The difference between high grade weed and normal weed is huge. I mean, there are almost different drugs because the potency aren´t even comparable.

Relax, it can last for months for those who smoked a lot, not just once. Don´t be afraid. Everything will get better soon, wait one more week and you will be fine again. If you don´t want to feel like that for some days again don´t smoke anymore.

Tigerman