After i smoked i always felt a tiny bit of paranoia. But lately i feel as if i am still high or on the drug. I constantly feel as if i just ended up somewhere and have a slightly difficult time getting acquainted with where i am, and what time it is.

I also feel alot of paranoia as if the marijuana i had used had some kind of permenant effect on me. I feel as if i constantly am on a mild high. Is this just my paranoia or is it actually a permenant effect? I also have a harder time seeing in the dark now, or is it just my head? hmm.

it is DEFINATELY all in your head.
you smoked marijuana, not crystal meth.
chilllll out.

Yeah nothing wrong with you. I used to get that when I was more conscious of my marijuana use, just a paranoia thing though. I think it also has something to do with guilt. :O

i have the same feeling too
i smoked pot last about a week ago and i get jerky eye movements when i ride my bike or walk with my head down seeing the road (stroboscopic) slow-mo i feel like i got a permanent effect of a mild high i heard THC lasts for a week or so in your body but its been nearly a week and i feel the same miled stoney effect.
BTW,
any proffesionals know how long this will last? if it is guilt should ignore this feeling or quit weed or something plz reply

all this from smoking bud once?
get the f**k over it! that magical plant is harmless

Ya know a lot of you stoners out there get all pissy when someone, who hasn't any experience with it, disses the dank or preaches it's evil and need to be prohibited.

Now I agree with y'all,andas a healthy college student I keep my bowl ignited all day every day. The pretty little love plant does no harm, nuthin' but good in fact - that is, FOR US! This is where my original point comes in - It would be neglectful and hypocritical of y'all to diss this jumpy jumpy-ass paranoid Kang413 (dude yer 7 digits off!) dude, sayin it's all in his head and what not, when you haven't burned a bowl in his shoes, ya know. The truth is not all drugs are for everyone, some people are just not meant to live on the moon.

hey it is all in your head i smoke every day you p***y, you just need to get over it, marijuana is basically not even a drug so quite whining

i feel like that. like everytrhing isent real and u have these strange thoughts and its really uncomfterable. ive had that for 5 weeks. i hope it just paronia and not a permat thing

dude chill out man.. i smoked almost everyday in coll for the past 3 months and now that im home i did a cold turkey. its been a week, no withdrawal, nothing man.. its a godsent ultra harmless plant man, just clear ur head of all the doubts buddy..

omg! im hella feeling like that too. its kinda scary cuz ive only smoked 3 times. and i took one hit off of a bong and now i feel like my brain is never gonna be normal again. and i usually love being at work but now the lights and ppl make my head all dizzy and i feel like nothings real. sometimes i think am i dead. i had to go home yesterday because i was getting so paranoid and dizzy i almost started to cry. and for ppl that smoke hella and dont feel the same way bare with us believe me its a scary feeling not knowing if you're ever gonna feel normal again!

It's Pot, its non addictive, and most people don't even get high the first time, it took me like 4 times before I actually felt the effects, if you took one bong hit and you think you'll never be the same again, its all in your head. Get over it.

Actually the only drugs that are truly physically addictive are any type of opiates (heroin, oxycontin, vicodin, etc) and nicotine. All other drugs (including cocaine) are simply mentally addictive in which dependence is formed. While marijuana may not be considered to be a "physically addictive" drug, it is easy to form a dependency on it.

Oh, and you didn't get high the first four times because you didn't know how to inhale

haha yeah, I was like afraid of the pipe the first couple times.

Been the 5th day since I smoke and i still feel the same way my eyes are movin fast jerky and i feel a bit slo mo n head is heavy juss like you. I hope dis goes away I havent been happy since this is going on to the 5th day :(

i've been a heavy weed smoker for several years but recently quit and i'm now on Day 5 of recovery...

well i happened to notice the last couple of times i had sex with my girlfriend that my stamina has decreased significantly but when i would be smoking all the time I could go all night...

is this common and will this pass? :$