(firstly, excuse my english)
Hi, i'm a 17 year old boy. I'm pretty healthy, lightweight. I have light (social) anxiety i think... 
So this one time i decided i would try out weed. I just wanted to try it even though i hate drugs. I heard weed couldn't cause any permanent damage and wasn't addictive. So i took like 4-5 bong rips and i got really damn high, i wasn't expecting it to be this strong. I started panicking and i had a panick attack, i was shaking and stuff. My nervous system seemed overloaded, i was tingeling everywhere to the point it hurt putting my hands in my pocket or even sitting down... (the weed wasn't laced, my friends are alright and they smoked more than me)
The next morning i woke up fine but after 10 minutes i started feeling funky again, it was like i was high again. it lasted for about a week and i got 2 panic attacks during that week. A week later i drank a little alcohol (i live in europe, it's legal) and my body was tingeling again, for under a week. Then finally i felt super normal again and everything was perfectly normal. I was happy to be alive again, but i kept regretting my mistake of smoking weed. everyday i would think of it.

Now it's a month and a week later and 3 days ago i suddenly felt out of it again. The tingeling/delayed sense of touch came back, like when i touch something i feel it like a split second after with the tingeling combined. I don't get this when i'm not moving. and i think i feel a little depersonalized or something too.I also feel kind of confused. I had a panic attack last night and i couldn't sleep.

I want to know whats going on.. I will never ever smoke weed or even drink alcohol again. I became a health freak since this incident :/
I just want to be like how i was before. I was never into this stuff, i was raised pretty strict and my parents would kill me if they knew this. I made a mistake, but i want to move on. I really did learn a lesson.

Please help 

Heey bud the same thing happend to me although i dident get a panic attack Ill tell you the story ive smoked weed a few times in my life around 12 time only 1 bowl each time then the last time i got high i got high was fine the next day then the day after i went drinking and then after i drank i woke up in the morning really weaird like something not right it continued for 14 days then i felt fine for 4 days then all of a sudden it came back and i was like wat the hell is goin on its has been 4 days since that happend that why i am obviously searching it up i think were on the same boat here my friend hopefully it goes away u have been researching it might be caused buy neurotransmitters in your brain unbalanced or something but i got told it may take months for it to get back to normal with healthy diet and vitamin tablets I am verry worried at the moment thinking that my whole life is ruined as my self brought up in a strict meaningful environment all i can say is i hope it gets better for me and you my friend otherwise we just have to live with it and acept the fact we fu&$ed up let me know how youre feeling   

Hey dude, yesterday i started feeling a bit better and today i am completely feeling better. I hope it stays this way!

I'll update this once in a while for people who are googling this or something.

Stay postitive man :)

hey, ive been having the same wierd feelings as you, its been 4 weeks now and i am stiil feeling some tingling in my chest and hands... im just staying positive and doing my exercise and hoping for the best, its seems that every morning i feel better but then it hits me again in a while... i hope it goes away and message me back to see how you are feeling.

the tingeling has come back since yesterday :'( damn i hate this feeling. yesterday it didn't feel as strong but today it's totally come back...
maybe because i was in a better mood yesterday. I'm really sad :/ the worst part is i have to make an essay about drugs for school so i'm constantly being reminded of it.

Hi! I have a similar problem as you. I am 20/female. I had only smoked maybe 15 times in my life, but one time I had a really bad reaction. I had really tingling/numb hands. It is very hard to describe. It's like electric waves of pain/tingling/numbness through my arms and legs mostly, but sometimes all over. Also my sense of touch is affected. I will touch something and then a few seconds late I feel the sensation. It's very trippy and scary while high. I also felt like I was dissociating or something. I had freeze-frame vision or something. Anyway, I thought this was an isolated incident, so I tried smoking a few more times. But again, it happened. One time it was really, really bad. I was having horrible anxiety (I am a pretty anxious person anyway) and my "tingling attack" lasted about 16 hours. So eventually I have up trying to get high. 
Last month it happened out of the blue. I was trying to sleep, I had a lot on my mind about exams. I thought it was a panic attack. After a couple days I got scared and went to the ER. The doctor told me I just had anxiety and depression. The weird feeling went away after 5 days. At my follow up appointment the doctor did not tell me anything. She didn't know what it was. 
Now it's happening again. I think I might go see a neurologist. I was excited to see your post because I'm trying to figure out what's going on lol. It's very frustrating because everything I touch just feels uncomfortable. I can't tell one texture from the next. I went shopping and I couldn't hold anything because it hurt. I don't really know how to explain this. 

Hey, the feeling went away again. I haven't really had it again since. Maybe really slightly but it didn't really bother me that much.
Please tell me what your neurologist says! I would be so happy if you could. 

I have the same reaction as you....I've smoked three times and it's happened each time. I think I just think way too much about it, and can't really enjoy it and end up getting depressed badly for awhile after use. It goes away eventually though; I smoked last night and it just makes me even more depressed knowing I have to suffer through this for awhile now.

hello mugen94. i think i may have the same thing as you. i do not get any pains or anything its just my thought. i was not a regular smoker only did it a couple of times. then 1 night i had a full blown panic attack for about 1 or 2 hours. the next week i was feeling really bad and had another really small panic attack in one of my maths lessons when i was asked a question. i then some how forgot about it for about a month or 2. then it started again out of no where, i think it might be stress from school work and exams but i am not sure. have you got better now? does this end? 
please reply

cheers. 

Hi mugen 94! Please let us know what happened after 6 months. Did you get over it?

Hello! I am a 19 year old female and I just had the exact experience just last night. I have smoked before, plenty of times and the typical feeling would just be a relaxed and chill vibe or I just get the giggles but this time, I did it with a bunch of guys so I am unsure if it was really weed.
But I had the exact sensation of tingling numbness and my sense of touch was also reallyyy delayed just like if everything was in freeze-frame vision, like you said. I would feel everything only a few seconds after I actually touched it and everything felt like hard leather. Also, everything looked flat like it was in 2 dimensions and people looked almost cartoonish. I stayed calm and just told myself it would pass and it did. Today I feel a bit spacey but it's all gone.
Did you go see a specailist about this? I would really like to know what happend to me last night and if i should also give up smoking or drinking if this is that serious. Please reply and help!!

Did this ever happen to you again, sober? what you and the other people here are describing sounds very similar to my experiences, no doctors can explain, and it happens to me sober now, as well as after smoking and drinking. Take care.

After that night, the same feeling would come back in the middle of the night and it would wake me up. I'd be woken up completely sober because my blankets and pillows felt hard and the delayed touch was happening. It freaked me out cause this happened every night since then but I would just make myself go back to sleep, and it'd be gone by morning. The feeling was isolated to mostly my hands and sometimes my legs and feet.
Sometimes it would come back during the day but only for a few minutes. After a full week of this, it completely went away. I haven't felt that feeling since, thank God. I have been drinking and it's fine but I haven't smoked since.
I feel like it just worked its way out of my system, it took a while (I took maybe 7 or 8 hits and it took a week to go away) but it's gone. I hope you're doing okay, maybe you should stop smoking for a good month. That feeling really freaks me out so I'm gonna get back into it slowly and see how it goes.

hey guys and girls i smoked for at least a year everyday 4 years ago and when i stopped i got that tingeling feeling plus a overwelming feeling of sadness i started getting panic attacks and my body wouldn't stop shaking its been 3 years since i stopped smoking and it hasn't gone away :( i have tried everything and it does not help. everyday i feel like going to hang myself in garage... sounds horrible and im not going to but thats the overall feeling and its so overwhelming when you cant control your body and it constantly shakes you reach a point where you cant use more energy on trying to. i have read a lot of forums like this one. so now i write some sort of statement or whatever, and im sorry if this offers little hope but sometimes exercise helps ( or extreme drinking but can't really recomment that) i hope you folks finds a solution and live good lifes like we are all surposed to.
sorry for bad english 
Kasper
Denmark

Hello Peeps :) Thanx for sharing your stories! I've been searching for other people that experience the same symtoms. I get this tingling electrical feeling sometimes when i smoke a bit to much, and thats not much! Mainly when i smoke something with much THC and less other cannabinoids, some strains are more forgiving than others. I have problem touching things, or even sitting down in a sofa, when my legs rub on a sofa, when im getting up, or a try to put my hands in my pockets, or support my weight with my hands, or touching things like opening the refrigerator or someting i get this electrical numb sensation that is very scary and uncomfortable. I get scared that this distorted sensory perception will not go away when i get sober but so far it has always gone away. I used to get reallt panicy about it before, but nowardays i just take it easy, walk around and avoid touching things till it passes.

I have my theories about what it is, I think it might be due to previous damages to the nervous system. I have when i was young done a lot of sniffing on butane gas, and ate a nerve poisoning acne medication named "Roaccutane" that is known to damage periferal nerves. Maybe you ppl have done something similar to damage your nerves, and that damage gets excaggerated when smoking weed?

It's very sad i think, because weed is a fantastic drug otherwise! I want to use it instead of alcohole. Though I rarely get these problems when smoking after a few beers, when my nerves are calmed down.

When googling the typical effects of cannabis i can quote "Users often perceive an overestimation or slowing of elapsed time and expansion of space, enhanced sense of tactile, olfactory, gustatory perceptions and often a feeling of hunger." 

Get in touch with me if u have these problems so we can talk about it. Sent a PM :) Peace