Hi my name is Ryan and i have a story to tell
back when i was 16 in september was the first time i had this terrible trip off of weed, i was with a group of friends and everything was going good tell the marijauna finally hit me, it was the worst thng ever i felt like i was disconnected with reality, it was all a dream, or nightmare i should say i droped to the floor and felt like i was going to die, i began shaking uncontrolably and trembling with fear my heart was going literally 90mph i turned pale white and my freinds at first thought it was funny but then they realized that something really screwed up was happening, i wanted to go to the doctor i was almost positive i was going to die. i passed out on the floor and i could remember my friends trying to wake me up but all i could do was listin, i honestly was so affraid i couldnt move they had to throw water on my face and then i got up still in this warped view of reality state, as i tried to relaxe i came down but then one uncontrolable bad thought brough me right back into that "place" again damn it was scary. as the night went on it slowly got better but i ended up just passing out and going to bed, i woke up next morning still feeling messed up but i was better but anyways i told myself i would never do that gain, and i lied i did it about 2 more times the second time was hilarious and amazing, and the third and final time was just as bad as the first. so i went home praying to god to get me out of it but becuase of the weed that wasnt going to happen, i drank a shytlod of water and that made me feel a little better and i went to sleep and woke up the next morning and this time i was for real never again will i smoke weed. also during these expierences i was on meds for panic attacks, that maybe the contributor to all of this but nonetheless a week after this happend i drank got drunk and i took my pills right after and for the past month i have just been so screwed up, i pray to god to help me with this, and i started questioning my faith, god and all of that and i started getting these wierd thoughts and i dont know where they came from and just all the doughting and questioning going over in my mind has made me fall deeper into this depression and this wierd state of feeling like your not there but you really are,i had never felt so alone in my life. it all makes me wonder if im going insane? i could be sitting next to somone on a couch but to me it would feel as though i am not actually there with you? its confusing. but a month an a couple weeks have gone by since i smoked and i have been continuing taking my meds and i am feeling alot better, but apart of me still feels missing, and some of the thoughts that i get when i question things, just makes me more depressed especially when im questioning god idk how to explain all this ive done the best i could but i feel there is hope because with the meds im on nortryptiline everything is getting better and i feel i am connecting with reality again the only thing that bothers me now is some of the wierd thoughts i have brought on by trauma from this whole expirence. but my advice is see a doctor! if your feeling like this your brain needs help, help your brain by getting the right meds prescribed by your doctor. and best to probably stay away from the drugs. maybe even alcohol for a while too.

i only read like half of your story cause it's really long but something like this happened to me recently like i've been smoking weed for about a year now and i recently had mono and i stopped for a week and then i smoked and it was the weirdest thing i felt like something was disconnected and i had like distorted visions i felt like i was going to die and that it was going to last forever.. it wasn't like a normal high and it happened twice and at first i thought it was because of the pain medicine i was taking for my mono but it happened without it too...i do not know what this means but it scared me.

yea same thing happened to me. I think its the f*****g mono because after it happened I was diagnosed with mono two days later. I felt like there was a strobe light in my head, heart rate was increased, and I thought I was going to die. The next day I never felt more hopeless and alone and I still was pretty screwed up. Its been about three weeks and I'm feeling a lot better.

i had something like that a week ago, i felt like i was in a cartoon, ad every moment i made was like i as in a strobe light, f*****g horrible. i felt like i was going to die. i was over heating, and worst of all i was driving my moms truck, and had to have it home right then. whch made the bad high 20x worse. but unlike you i was not on any medicine, and wasnt drunk. im so scared to smoke again its not even funny.

Yeahh ive had this before, every time i let the weed take over me
i would become something i wasnt and do and say stuff that was really wierd
like sometimes i owuld have f****d logic or id laugh like a lil kid and maybe even sound like a little kid
and i would come back for a few minutes, be slightly normal but sitll in a daze but then go back into that
separated state. i dunno freaked me the f**k out. I think I should stay away from weed, i wanna do it though
because everyone has such a good time and bonds on it but I guess if it could alter my brain chemistry ill just
bond sober.

Alright my story is the weirdest ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** thing you might ever hear! So here it goes.. I smoked spice and three weeks later i got strep throat. So i thought i'll just take some NyQuil to help me sleep... WORST decision i have ever made!!! I apparently OverDosed on the damn sh*t and was in the E.R. well this was all on a friday night. Later after i got home from the hospital i had felt so disconnected from everywhere around me and i would have SEVERE panic attacks. I had them everyday for 10 days and i felt like i was floating all over and so depressed.. I also couldn't sleep because i would have FREAKY ASS DREAMS that felt so real!! Well my mom and dad had enough of seeing me like this so i went to the doctors and was prescribed Xanax!!! AND ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** this ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** helped! but now because of the overdose i was diagnosed with panic and anxiety disorder... but if your feeling like this go get help!!!![img]

bro i had the same exact thing happen to me. It is still going on and sometimes i feel like im better but then i have a relapse. i tried to stop smoking, it helped and then i smoked again and those thoughs came again. My thoughts are almost the same thing u described like im in another reality but not really, its gotten to the point where i feel like ive forgotten how to laugh and music is not the same, i feel paranoid over sh*t i wouldnt have thought about twice before i want to get xanax but my paranoia is not letting me. It scares me cuz i used to smoke literally everyday. about 3 blunts a day. i cant see a doctor cuz i dont have insurance and they are expensive.
I use to be open to tryin other drugs but now it scares me. That was the worst feeling on earth i felt like killing myself and when im sober it blows my mind that i actually thought like that.

its scary and the things that have been happening in my life are not helping at all its like everything is making me feel depressed and im alone

but finding out about other people that had the same experiences tells me that im not alone.

Sober i would never do anything to harm myself or others thats why it scares me. If anyone has found any way of getting better or moving on let me know i hate having these thoughts in my head i just wanna go back to normal when i used to think about regular sh*t

yo ive had this a couple of times
the first time i had this was two years ago after i got out of the hospital for my appendix. so i assumed it was the medication i was on
but then a year later i got it again the worst ive ever had it. thought id die, couldnt see and sh*t, and my heart palpitations lasted like...months. i assumed it was concerta that contributed.
but about a month ago i smoked one bowl back and got it...no medication or anything. i want to find the inlying factor but i have no clue
let it be known that all these times ive gotten this high i have been smoking a considerable amount. (on the daily)

This is exactly how I felt, I felt like it was going to last for ever and My body motions weren't keeping up with my brain. I was seeing everything transform in a visual image in my mind. I couldn't go to sleep. I felt like the stairs in my house went on for ever and I was going to die. I wanted to get a doctor but I didn't want to get caught. So I just drank a lot of water and ate a shitload of apples :P Then felt way better within a hour or 2. But I will do this again and hopefully I won't feel this again :( If anyone knows how to get un-high quickly lol, please let me know so if this happens again I will know what to do.

And By the way I am only 13 and I smoked like 2 ounces and This is my 2nd time smoking and 1st time having a bad high.

A Bad beginning of smoking weed. :(

Wow....man, I thought I was the only person who went though that. That feelin was like noting I never felt before when I get that kind of high. It was like my soul was leaving my body and every thing in the universe was not real when I was at that stage. I felt like a walking corpse. I was confused about everything. My life, other peoples life, body and sprits and the after life was all circling around my head. It was some scary, I was so afraid, that I did not know have to feel any kind of emotion. I like to get high but not that kind of high. I would not wish that feeling on my worst enemy What I went through.

This kind of thing happened to me before, it was not cool at all. I had just had a joint to my self (I had one earlier but that had worn off by this point) and at first, things were going normal, I was relaxed, happy and everything seemed fine. Then, at one point, it seemed like I was waking up and this was during mid conversation, I seemed to forget everything and I didn't realize I was talking, I just carried on. I was not in control, it did not feel like I was with reality, it seemed like it was a dream or nightmare even. I couldn't focus my eyes on something, my mind was going a mile a minute and I was panicking. It felt like my mind was leaving my body, I would get too involved with thinking and wouldn't be focusing on reality, food tasted horrible, I couldn't think clearly, I was pale, my eyes were insanely bloodshot and I kept thinking that I was going to die. Some points I would feel more in control than others, I seemed to slip from reality back into this state. After a while it started to wear off and the next day I was mostly back to normal, I just felt slightly strange for the next day. 

Yes I know I am replying to a 3 year old post but anyways, I had a bad high twice a month ago and it was the same weed, I started having a panic attack and I was having very mild muscle spasms in my legs and stuff, so I jumped into the shower to try to kill the high, and I thought the weed was laced with like meth or something, it is not fun, I think it was the paranoia mixed with clouded judgement and thinking that caused the panic attack because I thought I was overdosing on meth or heroine it was not fun!

i had it happen to me today. i was thinking about sucide it was that bad if that ever happens again i dont know what ill do if you are reading what people posted on here and never had this happen to you, then your one lucky mofa. didnt know you could have a bad trip from weed. i feel like sh*t still

I've had the same reaction one time. It's quite serious. The reason u guys are having these reactions are some underlying issue like depression and or chemical imbalance in the brain. It could also be that your body is in a state of stress and smoking weed intensifies what ever your feeling especially indicas. My suggestion is if your trying to relax or unwind try a sativa. The effects are much more user friendly and it doesn't throw u into the state. I would also try less doses. You have to realize your taking thc that is a psychedelic drug. To much and u literally become a prisoner of your own mind . Shake off the bad high, even the most seasoned smoker expirences bad WEED or a really crappy high. My story was just yesterday. I was smoking and I got in the shower usually when I do this I have like amazing highs. This time I underestimated the strength of the weed, plus it didn't help that my dealer sold me a indica even tho he said it was a sativa! I thought I was drowning the entire time and I thought my brain was boiling from the inside. Ontop of all of that I thought the weed was laced with pcp. I was super paranoid. But I know that it's all a state Of mind and what ever you feel and believe is what becOmes real. It didn't last long just caught me off guard. I quickly took control and managed the situation . And u guys can to. Please dnt let this one experience taint the image of cannabis. Switch dealers , switch strains, hell switch enviornments just dnt quit toking

the same exact thing happened to me, I felt super shitty and I turned ghost white and everyone kept asking if I was okay and I said yeah I just need some air, I went outside. Fell down some stairs and the next thing I remember I'm on the ground shaking, couldn't respond or do anything and my friends are about to call an ambulance. They picked me up and gave me some popcorn (wtf?) and I ate it and felt 100 times better. It had something to do with my blood pressure bc I hadn't been eating, marijuana lowers it apparently so if you're smoking make sure you eat either before or directly after. I find it happening often now when I smoke so I just get food and I'm fine. Idk if this is why it happens to you but it helps me!