hi everybody,

i'm here to request some help because i'm feeling realy bad right now. I'm not a heavy smoker, smoked maybe 10 joints in all my life ( i'm 17 ). Saturday night i had a party and we smoked 2 joints, that's all. I never took anything else then cannabis. Now i'm feeling realy strange like if everything was fake. I'm trying to tell my self that it's in my head but then i'm even more scared and my heart goes up. I'm scared to stay like that all my life! I have no hallucinations or tunnel vision, only the feeling that i'm like dreaming and all around me is fake. I never had that before i'm realy scared, i can't sleep because the only thing in my head is " ALL IS FAKE " . I talked about that with my parents, i didn't say i smoked weed. I'm scared because i also think that the only solution to stop that is to kill myself. My parents suggested me to do some hypnoses maybe it will help me.

does anyone know how to feel better? if i have to take medics i will.

tanks a lot for any help .

peace.

help me please!!! :'(

I'm no expert, but I highly doubt that your symptoms are an effect of smoking Marijuana. In my experience, Marijuana wouldn't seem to cause an effect such as you described, 5 days after you smoked. Not to mention the minuscule amount that you used. (assuming that more than two people were sharing the two joints)

Did you experience any of your current symptoms during or right after smoking?

yes after smoking i was feeling wierd. but now i'm feeling better, i guess it goes with the time.

thx for ur reply mate.

Don't b***h out now. Once you've smoked once if you smoke again with some mellow people in a mellow place you'll get over it. My friend bitched out the first time he smoked he like lied down and said he thought he was dying. We just laughed and he lived through it and now he's a stoner. It's all mental man, just get over yourself if you don't want to smoke again you don't have to if you want to you can.

OMG im feeling the same way. i had a bong with a mate.. and ive only tried weed a few times. but now everything does seem fake! ive been like this for a few months now.. sorry i dont have any advice.. im actually lookin for some myself. its really scary :-( its all i can think about.. i need some 1 with me at all times to get my mind off it..

ok, people, weed does nothing harmful to you. I have smoked weed 24/7. Once the high wore off, i did it again. LOL and now i stopped for a day and I still feel like im high...this is great. What a wonderful creation nature has brought us.

yeah the same things have happened to me, but its all in your head. which is weird but after you smoke if your worried about say your parents finding out, youll think everyone that walks near you is them haha and the whole things seeming fake, when your high learn to enjoy it cause its actually really cool cause everything looks all painted and sh*t :-) the more you think about the more if a issue it will be though. a while ago i freaked out for 4 days and couldnt sleep or eat after smoking it was so scarry. but you just gotta chilllll outtt

hey same thing has been happening to me 4 the past couple of months as well. And like 1 of the later posts I always need someone with me 2 keep my mind off it. So I'll tell u what i've read up on and wut my opinio on it is. I seem to have found that is sort of a mix between hormones depression(mostly anxiety) and in opinion I believe its all of the above mixed with a lack of sleep. BTW im also 17, i've also felt like suicide is the only way out, i've also been scared it wont go away, and I STILL cant sleep. In other words i no exactly wuts going on so trust me.. u will get through it. Try doing something fun during the down-times and keep reassuring urself "relax, its a phase, just ignore it and it will go away." I hope this helps.. talking bout it now is already hekping me. P.S. Im typing on my Wii so forgive me for spelling errors ^^.

hey i as well am 17 and i have had the same feeling for a while every now and then maybe a few days after smoking and all i can say is it wont kill you and you just have to explore if its all in your head argue with yourself on why its happening or just reassure yourself because i know after getting my head straight it can be quite enjoyable almost trancing. and i am not a medical...anything so excuse me if this is completely wrong but my hunch was that maybe it is a slight alergy to the thc and this is the brains way of "fighting it off" or something along those lines

Guys- This is from the weed. It's a symptom called depersonalization. I get it after i smoke, it goes away after 2 days or so- what you need to do is when the thought arises, dont fear it, don't say "it's all in my head" just answer it and move on. For example, i always ask "wy do i feel so bad?" When the thought pops up, i just answer it "it's from the weed, it will go away" and move on. Also, think positive. All these things will make it go away. Google depersonalization or derealization for more help.

im only 14 and i smoked for the first time on saturday. ive been having this weird feeling as if everything is fake and im in a dream. i dont know why im feeling this way. i only smoked half a joint. i know people will tell me its all in my head, but its not. i know for a fact its from the weed. i have been sleeping so much lately when im not even tired. i told my mom how i have been feeling but i never told her i smoked weed. she wants to make a doctors appointment for me and get me tested... i dont want to do that because i dont want them to find out that i was smoking. if she does, oh well sh*t happpens. im more concerned about how ive been feeling. please help me. has anyone been feeling like this to? any suggestions as to how to get better.

thanks..

hey for all of you who have this weird dream feeling...sh*t feels fake because you smoked, nothing changed because you got some smoke in your lungs. some people just dont understand cannabis, really its a natural herb got put on earth. as a rasta man once said "ganja is for the living not for the dead" so enjoy it, that weird fake feeling is the coolest feeling in the world, i like being sober too, but if you just get blazed and try to go to some social event....it makes the night a whole lot more interesting. although you may feel a bit confused the next morning, just take a hit of the spliff and **** besides im 19 first tried it when i was 18, ive found myself spirtually and deff made some cool life goals. BUT what i do recommend is try smoking by yourself...play your favorite music....get your favorite munchies, and just REASON with yourself, just think how am i talking in my head? what do those two voices in my head sound like? which one is really ME. this world is amazing, weed is basically sensory enhancement;) love, peace, and unity

this has kinda happened to me but its usually the next day after i smoked. you will get over it. my health teacher said that it takes 8 months for you to feel completely "normal". i still think its worth it to keep smoking cus the feeling is so cool

My name is victor and im 15 and a half i've only smoked about the same amount of times as you but in bongs ive been feeling this way for 6 months now, and all my friends say its in my head.. i also do have the thoughts of suiciding i still think everything is fake, im sorry i dont have any advices but thats why i searched it on google.