So just late august before school started in September , i took one hit of a blunt (Im a lightweight) and i got REALLY high and before we smoked i was already a little drunk . So I was really high and i had fun and all that then days later , i woke up in the midle of the night and felt like i was REALLY high again and i got scared out of my mind and started freaking out , then in the morning it went away but then every other day it would come back. after a couple weeks it stopped but now , everything feels fake . Its been like this for 10 months now , almost a year. I havent been drinking or smoking since . What is happening to me and how do i get rid of it? It just feels like a dream , sometimes my body gets numb for a lil bit then goes away . Just feels like i have a buzz high. But i noticed if im with my friends and out doing something i never notice it or pay attention to it , and it doesnt bug me , but when im alone at home or something , i notice it and it seems like the more i focus on it the worse it gets . I also have trouble with concentrating and remembering things i just did. Can someone help ? Whats happening and how do i get rid of it?

Thanks !

Its called Derealisation or Depersonalisation.Sufferers of Depersonalisation or Derealisation feel divorced from both the world and from their own body. Often people who experience depersonalisation claim that life "feels like a dream", things seem unreal, or hazy; some say they feel detached from their own body. Another symptom of this condition can be the constant worrying or strange thoughts that people find hard to switch off.People often say that no matter how hard they try, they don't feel like they can interact with the world around them. They feel a sense of detachment from their surroundings, finding it hard to talk and connect with others. Also they feel no love for the people closest to them and even question if they did a certain task or had a particular conversation. The most upsetting thing is they lose a sense of who they are and can't seem to perceive themselves as being normal.

This happened to me yesterday. I ate a weed brownie that was really strong. It was my first time. It hit me almost 3 HOURS later. I felt detached from my body, temperary short term memory loss, I could not remember what happened just a minute ago. I couldn't tell if i was dreaming or if it was reality. Eventuay I knew it was reality just felt... well unreal/fake. I felt like I was going crazy, like I got brain damage and I was going to the nut house. I took a nap and the next day it was gone. I have read so many stories like yours where you'll get it days after you smoked. I am scared to death this can happen to me again. I've been doing research as to WTF happened and nothing. I'm never doing weed again in my life. It was a one time experience and it felt like HELL.

This is the exact same thing that happened to me when I was smoking with my friends

I'm so scared now. Before i Google this i told my boyfriend being high isn't the same it feels like I'm dreaming. And it's not just when I'm high it's when I'm normal too. I constantly feel like I'm dreaming and everything feels fake and I didn't have any idea how to explain this to anyone but this really helped. Writing this right now I'm feeling really strange. What can i do to make this stop?? Please help.

Bro i had this experience three times before no this is going to seem really weird but you got to do mushrooms because when you smoke weed in a dream that means you're about to have very spiritual experience and if you do not follow through with this spiritual experience it takes you down for example feeling it for 10 months

But you have to get high on mushrooms to get rid of this feeling so that it makes you less scared when you feel high but you need at least 3 friends so that they can walk you through it

I just smoked yesterday and I felt the same to everything felt like a dream everything was spinning I didn't know what happened I thought it was a dream or if I wasn't living anymore. To me everything seemed to reply over and over again. I went home and went to sleep i could remember everything but it feels as if everything was a dream. So I feel like it was helpful when I read this. It makes me realize I'm not the only one who feels like this and that I'm not crazy.

Maybe you all are empaths. i had the same issues. there is an explication in self for every problem.

Same feeling at first. i tried after 2 months again to smoke, with the same results. it freaks the hell out of me, so i don't smoke anymore. Real empaths had the same experience with weed. Aren't you too?

What do you mean

Hi i want to make this anon. But this happened to me too and i felt so detached from EVERYTHING and i had the same mindset as you and i said i never doing it again but i tried it again with my sister and she is a pothead so i smoked with her and as soon as i got high i felt the movie feeling again like nothing was real and i told her that coming to find out i was taking short breathes so take deep breathes and it will bring you back down and you will start to have a good trip i promise but what also makes me calm is when i look at myself in the mirror it calms me down but it is different for everyone but i would just give it one more try but that was my experience.

I smoked once outside with my friends. And i was the only one that got hit fast and started feeling like throwing and my heart was racing. I was put in like a dream sorta state. I could'nt tell if life was real or fake i couln't even feel my self exist. I know this is wierd but im very scared

I felt EXACT same thing!! Matter of fact 3 days later still pannick everytime I think of it. I got smacked an hour later and from then till 8 hours later I could not distinguish if what I was saying or doing was real or not. I felt because I thought I wake up from my dream. It got BAD....yea My subconscious kept saying go talk to that man and hug him because its...a dream and u will wake up. Dammit we are married! Why tf Did I do that??. The damn thc was seriously freakn w me!!

If you have experiences like everything feeling fake and like a dream you need to stop smoking weed that’s signs of psychosis do research on it thc boosts psychosis some people more than others