I have not been feeling well at all, and unfortunately I can't visit the doctor because it's the weekend. Anyway, last Tuesday night I had an extreme headache, so I went to bed and it was still there in the morning. It stayed the same intensity until Thursday.

On Friday I developed muscle ache throughout my body and tension in my cheekbones forehead and back of my neck. I started getting random shooting pains in some of my joints every so often. I also started feeling dizzy, I couldn't stand up for long and I'm also very tired. I keep getting cold sweats and diarrhea. :$ But it's quite strange because it's really watery. I also felt like I had a burning sensation in my stomach last night, kind of like I needed to go to the toilet.

Today, I have the most awful headache which kept me awake all night. (It's painful just looking at the laptop screen, I had to lower the contrast hehe) It's above my right eye. I feel like my eyeball is going to explode. I've also lost my appetite and funnily enough, all foods I think about make me feel sick except small quantities of sweet food.

What on Earth is causing this? I'm worried because it's made me stay off college for a few days.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. :$

Fluffycat,

Just wondering what your symptoms turned out to be! I think I have a milder case...but I have all the same symptoms!

Please let me know what it is!

My daughter is complaining of the same symptoms you have, she is also in college.
Her headaches wake her up at night and she wakes up in the morning with them. Her eyes throb with pain during her headaches, they become watery and vision becomes blurred. Her body aches all day and she feels nauseated at times. She is also tired all day.
Have you been diagnosed?
She has seen the MD and she wants her to have a CT scan.
Please send any info .
Thank you.

I have recurring sinus problems that include all of these symptoms, and have learned that I have several really hyper allergies including dust, mold, and ragweed pollen. Whenever I am in a dusty place, or it is rainy and damp, or ragweed season, these same symptoms come back.

Because you guys are all in college, as a parent of two college students, it worries me because over the past few years there have been a number of meningitis outbreaks on college campuses. This is an infection that causes swelling in the spine and brain and can be fatal.

Please be sure your doctors rule this out if you have a fever with your symptoms.

i have also been feeling exactly how you guys are!
its my birthday tomorrow and i dont want to be feeling like this.
i have had diarrhea, muscle pains, sharp pains, eye pain, headache and i am sensitive to light,
can anyone tell me what it is, ive been suffering all weekend.

wow what you guys are explaining is exactly what i am getting i have really bad headaches in my forehead and my eyes feel as if they are sweeling, i get diorreha bad andi am tired all day,lately i havent beenable to eat due to vomiting and over the last two days my left arm has cramped and it herts like hell to move,i have abdominal pain but my appendix has been removed. i have felt like his for almost 2 years now and my gp wont do anything i have costed my parents heaps with all the gp visits i have stoped telling them about my sickness
i have also lately got really bad memory,i cant remember basically anything from the week b4 and i will sometimes be talking and i will mumble then absolutely forget what i was saying. i am really under stress herer i have missed so much school i really need help
so if anyone can help me please do! ? ? ? ?

Please someone tell me what's going on and if anyone has figured this out! I'm not in college I'm a 21 year old mom of 2 and I don't think its contagious because no one else at my house feels this way. This has been goin on for 8 months now and its killing me. I get worse everyday and I feel like death walking lol. Not funny. Anyways I have all symptoms mentioned!

Have any of you guys researched severe refractory migraines? It's probably not the case for all of you, but it may be for some of you. I can get all of these symptoms with a bad migraine, and the longest one I've had lasted for 100+ days straight. Ask your doctor about it and see if you can get referred to a neurologist. Even if it's not migraines, the neurologist might be able to tell you what it is. Good luck!

I have the same problem right now
my head is killing me - pain inside and a bit up from my right eye
and ive been using the toilet a lot

i think its from lack of sleep
im in my college band and we've been working everyday till 11pm this week
so ive been getting 4hrs/day sleep for the past 5 days...

I'm 15 and have all the same symptoms I feel like c**p and my eye balls feel like there going to freaking explode idk what I should do. I don't want to go waste my time at a doctor but if I have to I will I feel like Ima die this sucks my body hurts

I'm sixteen and have the exact same symptoms! I'm struggling in school at the moment due to it. I consulted a doctor, and all I received was a lousy 'Muscle strain/stress' result, and muscle relaxers, which are NOT helping whatsoever. The left side of my neck and upper back have been hurting the most, along with severe and ongoing headaches. Diarrhea also, and every once in a while, I get a sharp pain running through my lower stomach, up to my ribcage and chest. It's quite painful. Light hasbeen making me super sleepy, too. I just got over the flu, and then a sinus infection. My allergies run pretty wild throughout the year, so I don't think now of all times could they be causing this. Please reply once again if anyone has anymore info! Thanks! 8-| %-)

I am in college and just finished my final exams. I am prone to sickness after finals because I usually do not sleep or eat much and study for days/nights straight. The symptoms above are exactly what I am feeling. I am incredibly weak and aching all over. My head throbes uncontrollably. I have been sleeping for the past three days and have had watery diarrhea. I am in so much pain and have no idea what it is... has anyone found anything that helps ease the pain?

What all of you may have is really bad food poisoning.

well im not to that extreme but , i have just been feeling weak and headaches but not soo bad . but at night i have been feeling cold and at the same time im sweating but i dont have fever . and all day yesterday and today kind of i have gone to the bathroom with diarrhea . its crazy o.O . anyways i looked it up and it says could be pregnant ? can someone just verify that there is no way please? cause i dont know what i would do if i was pregnant.

thanks .

Oh my god! I wake up once in a while with CRAZY headaches. Always between 3:00 and 4:00am. Sometimes twice a week, some times it won't happen for a couple of weeks. Today was one of those days... They're almost always on my left side and behind my eye. I can feel it in my neck and I get diarrhea later on in the morning. It's been going on for a couple of years now. I've been to the Dr. several times to see what's going on. I have acid reflux and I think it's somehow connected with that. It seems to be from eating or drinking something... or an ingredient in something. I'm going to get to the bottom of this!

Some people on there have what sounds like Celiac Disease. I have a friend who has it and by how it sounds I think I might too. Some people have more severe symptoms and some not so much. It all depends on the person. My Dr. told me that in Europe there's 10x the amount of Celiac Disease. He said over here more people have IBS... He thinks it's more Doctors just not following through and taking the easy route. There's a couple of tests you can have done. You can get a small intestinal biopsy, or I think a blood allergy test. I seriously think I'm allergic to something I'm eating. I know that beer triggers it. Liquor doesn't but beer does. Wheat? Barley? I don't know!

These posts are pretty old so I hope you guys are all feeling better and have it figured out. The headaches are indescribable!!!