For the past week I have been nauseous with stomach cramps and watery diarrhea. My stomach is also very bloated and makes gurgling sounds constantly. I have tried Gas X and Maalox but no help. I have had a fever ranging from 100 - 101. I have had nothing to eat except a few crackers to try to ease the nausea but it goes right through me. I assume this is a stomach virus but since I haven't vomited, although sometimes I wish I would, I thought it would pass by now. Any ideas?

Well, can you remember is this the first time something like that has appeared or have you encountered disease like distended stomach before? It would be a good idea if you ran blood tests in order to see if there is any bacteria or virus that is causing your condition. Also, I suggest you to do a stool examination, or a full body examination, because then you will be completely sure where is the problem. Also, are you allergic to something? Because it might be an allergic reaction to something you ate, fruit or a vegetable, ingredient and similar groceries.

Hello there

It seems that you have similar problem like I do.  I have very sensitive stomach and bloating and strange noises coming from it are something that happens to me on a regularly basis.

Diarrhea usually happens to me when I am eating spicy food so my organism is letting me know that I should avoid this type of food, which I usually do but sometimes I can’t resist. I know which foods are making me sick since I have visited nutritionist. She did some tests and afterwards she gave me list of foods which I should avoid. And we have made my diet plan. When I am following this plan my stomach is just fine but when I am cheating than I have symptoms like you do. The only way to get better is to eat only toast, rice and drinking a lot of tea without sugar. I hope that this will help you.  

Had ultrasound of stomach and they found fluid

now scheduled for ct scan

I just had Gall bladder surgery, I also have Diverticulitis. I am one third of my regular weight. I can't eat without gas, bloating, belching a vile odor and taste, gurgling intestines and watery (even acidic) diarrhea. I am so spent. What should I do?

Bro u need to go to the doctors.

H Pylori will give you these symtoms.

Did you ever find an answer??? This has been my life for the last year

Hello ,mines usullay happen when im sick oreat healty/unhethy foods

What kind of fluid

How old r u guys? Weak digestion. Try eating less. Eat foods that r easier to digest.