On a thursday I woke up and was fine until about one pm. Then I started getting a headache. An hour later the headache got worse and I got some rest. At four pm I took three ibuprofen tablets and went to sleep. I woke up at six pm and took three more tablets. About two hours later after I had small portions of food to eat from dinner I got sick and vomited. Forty minutes went by and I vomited again. Thirty minutes later I went to the restroom and had diarrhea. The next day I spent resting and I was fine two days later. The next tuesday after the day I got sick I was fine all day, I got a headache around two-thirty pm. So I layed down with a cool cloth on my head. At about three or so I felt nausea so I went to the bathroom but I did not throw up. At about five pm I vomited everything I had eaten that day. Nothing else came out or was put in for the rest of the day. I got some rest and was fine the next day. What is going on? I have not eaten anything I am allergic to, nor have I had anything unusual to eat either. What do these symptoms mean?

Hi Did you ever find out what was wrong? I found this post because my wife has the same scenario. We eat quite healthy and are in our 20s, no medication. Last weds she had a sudden stomach pain and vomitted in public and was in pain all night. Then fine for days, no fever or pain, until today, Sunday night, When she got a stomach ache and began vomitting again. We use protection and doubt it's pregnancy, did you have any luck with a solution?

Hi i am 23 and i have had the same symptoms. A week ago i had very bad cramping in my stomach and even the next day on sunday and then at 4am i started having diarrhea and vomiting that lasted for a few hours then i was fine un till monday yesterday i got crams around 7am and then diarrhea and vomiting all day and went to the drs and gave them a stool sample but they said that my sample was negative. Today i am still feeling a little week but much better after i ate and then drank some gaterade they were never able to tell me what was wrong with me so if anyone finds something out let me know and i was also thinking pregnancy but not sure on that either because i dont want to spend the money to take a test.