My daughter complains lately for those symptoms. She keeps telling us she has fatigue and vertigo. I am not sure why this is happening to her, and I do not understand what this means. I would like to hear more about this, is that just kind of sleep disorder. I wonder if that could be something more serious.

Since you did not tell me anything more about your daughter, I cannot diagnose her just like this. You did not tell me how old is she, how long she has fatigue and vertigo, and when does it occur. That is why I can tell you only some reasons and symptoms of fatigue and vertigo. To conclude exact reason it occurred, she needs to visit her doctor and give him complete anamnesis. There are few types for her condition, as benign positional vertigo is. This condition might occur when the head is held in certain positions. The vertigo is accompanied by spinning sensations and twitching of the eyeballs and possibly nausea or fatigue. Meniere's disease is one of reasons that cause fatigue and vertigo. It affects more people than we know because many people do not seek medical treatment for this disorder. In addition, vertigo and fatigue are symptoms of many diseases, such as diabetes, hypoglycemia, hypertension, hypotension, sinusitis, anemia, etc.

I was reading your message and I found myself in most of the symptoms. I feel very tired and dizzy most of the day and I can barely keep my balance when I try to stand up from a chair.
The doctor recommended me to rest and to take a lot of vitamins but a friend of mine searched on the internet, on http://www.aboutchronicfatigue.org/ and found out that the things are more serious that i was imagining, cause it's not about a simple fatigue problem, but about a disorder that can turn your life upside down...

PS: I forgot to tell you something:

You have to make some analysys also for a lack of iron inside your organism, cause the vertigo is another symptom for this.