PLEASE FOR A WHILE NOW I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM BOUTS OF VERTIGO IV HAD MRI SCANS NOTHING CAME BACK HAS ANY BODY HAD THIS PROBLEM PLEASE LET ME NO THANKYOU SOME DAYS I GET VERTIGO BAD

I've just answered your second post. I'm just curious could this dizziness be connected with your penis burning sensation. Have you talk about it with your doctor? I think dizziness together with burning urethra could sometimes be one of symptoms which are connected with some STDs.

This is just suggestion, but I think you should visit your urologist (specialist) to determine the right causes for your disorders.

I have vertigo too..

There is a drug that your doctor can prescribe to you, it is called SERC.
It has helped with my dizziness and faintness, so I do recommend it. However it increases your appetite! which can be a good thing or a bad thing!

Good luck...

Best thing to do is pray! God can heal anyone no matter who you are or where your from, he loves you, so ask him to heal you, an I guarantee that he will...

find the right cause

I have what the doctor diagnosed as "positional vertigo". He gave me some meds for the nausea but said that at my age (65) this could come and go for as long as I live. I find I have it more often when I am really tired or overly stressed. Since I am still working, this happens more often than I would like.