Hi, my mother has very low blood pressure. She started feeling dizzy, and I’m afraid she could faint any moment. I am not 100% sure that it’s caused by her blood pressure. Is there any possibility that her vertigo is caused by something else?

Many different things can develop a possibility of getting vertigo. Low blood pressure is one of them, and it is possibly the reason why your mother experiences vertigo. Sudden moving from a lying or seated position, benign positional vertigo and labyrinthitis, can also cause dizziness. There are many other conditions that develop a possibility of getting vertigo, and I can’t remember them all. It would be the best if your mother went to doctor and have a full examination. She should visit am oftamologist, in case that her vertigo triggered by vision problems. She should also check her inner ear, and possibility of viral disease. She shouldn’t delay visiting a doctor, because she might need a treatment.

well It might be because she is stressed out or viral deases he is right go to the doctor to neurologist. I got in to the hospital because I feel dizzy nausea vomiting tired bloated going to pee alot I think I am pregnant but when I went to the hospital they tink I have vertigo and I have to have my period next week will see maybe the docor is wrrong i will be exited if Iam pegnant but we had protected sex