One week ago i went to the hospital and was told i have meniere's disease. I am still feeling poor (dizziness, blurred vision, headache, sick, ringing in the ears and pain) I would like to know how long does this go on and if I have a disease that will not go away.... HELP....

Meniere's disease is a disorder usually affects adults in their 30's or middle age, although it is possible to get it in childhood. Meniere's disease is characterized by abnormal sensation of movement (vertigo), dizziness, loss of hearing in one or both ears, and noises or ringing in the ear (tinnitus). It is a disorder of the inner ear associated with a change in the volume of fluid inside a portion of the inner ear called the labyrinth, which includes the membranous labyrinth and the bony labryinth. I think that underlying cause of the disease is not known, even setting diagnose is difficult because other conditions present may have the same symptoms, so diagnostic testing is critical. If you have Meniere’s disease treatment is focused on managing vertigo, reducing the frequency of Meniere's attacks and, primarily, preserving hearing. I can’t tell you when or if will go away, I am not a doctor. I can only give you advice to reduce the symptoms by eliminating alcohol, tobacco, stress, coffee and salt…medication can reduce symptoms too, and several surgical options are also available, but you have to discus this with your physician.