I need information on proxysmal vertigo. I’ve heard that it’s a type of neural disorder with symptoms like light-headedness and dizziness. I’d like to know more about causes and prognosis of that disease. How dangerous can it be? What population is at higher risk to be affected with proxysmal vertigo? Thanks in advance.

It is benign paroxysmal positional vertigo full name of this disease. It’s disorder caused by collecting of small crystals of calcium carbonate in inner ear. This collection calls debris or otoconia, and it shift with head movement, which causes sending false signals to the brain. This disorder is not uncommon. Great percent of dizziness are due to benign paroxysmal vertigo. There are different types of therapy recommended in treatment of bppv. Epley and Semont Maneuvres are usually performed in the doctor’s office, and both are very effective.

dear friends i have a problem of head spinning from 1 year.i doing smoke from 5 years now i stooped it,even though i getting head spin.i went to doctor he given me vertin-20 mg tablets but i did not get any cure in my problem.i don't know how to get solution.some times i fell very very bad.please help me and guide me.