I know that vertigo is type of dizziness felt as a shift in a person’s relationship to the normal environment. For example I think that might be feeling that the room is spinning, or disorder of sense of movement is space. I know all this because I was really interested when I have heard for vertigo for the first time. Now I found out my friend has this problem, he admitted this to me. I would like to know is it possible I have never noticed this, which are symptoms of vertigo?

Important is to say that vertigo and dizziness are often used interchangeably, but they are not the same. While we can say all vertigo is dizziness, not all dizziness is vertigo. The same is that and vertigo and dizziness are caused when our balance or equilibrium is off balance. Vertigo is illusion that you or your surroundings are moving. Spinning, tilting, rocking, or falling through space might occur as symptoms, but it is normally you couldn’t notice that, because it’s something only patient feels. Most patients with vertigo have peripheral vestibular disorder such as benign positional vertigo. It is usually associated with hearing loss and tinnitus, which are some kind of symptoms. Some visible symptoms that our patients the most complains about are nausea, vomiting, and involuntary eye movements. Patients may experience severe vertigo for days or weeks with those most common symptoms. If you ever been reading or even just looking down in the car while traveling and felt dizzy and even developed a headache and nausea, these are also symptoms of vertigo.