Need help!

My father woke up with a symptom of cold feet, dizziness with a spinning sensation (Im assuming VERTIGO). My initial reaction was to take my father's Blood Pressure and got a result of 150/70. There are 2 things that keeps popping on my heard, 1st is low blood sugar (hyperglycemia) and vertigo due to the cold feet and spinning sensation. He told me that when he woke up, the ceiling was spinning and he was feeling dizzy with a cold feet sensation. What type of doctor would give my father a good diagnosis and what test should he take

Hi sairutsa.

Vertigo itself isn't a condition, it's just a symptom of certain disorder or condition, accompanied with other symptoms such as cold feet, dizziness, nausea, etc. The symptoms you've described your father has could be a sign of many conditions from blood pressure (both low and high), low sugar levels in his blood or various vascular disorders. So these symptoms could indicate almost anything, but it could be nothing serious on the other hand. I would suspect that problem and these symptoms are related to high blood pressure rather than low sugar levels. Hypoglycemia (not hyper as you wrote) manifests somewhat differently. Vertigo, dizziness and especially cold feet are signs of some vascular condition, most likely blood pressure related problem or problem with veins especially in the neck or spine area.
However, your father's doctor should confirm this and give the right diagnosis, especially if symptoms lasts for few days or if they're getting worse.

Listen people, I am having the same issue with my mother and I don't know what to do! She is also feeling dizziness and I think that she suffers from anemic cold feet. Have you taken your father to see a professional recently? I am thinking about doing this because I am afraid of leaving her alone since she might lose her conscience and get hurt unintentionally. I would just like to know what this condition is called or is there a condition at all because it doesn't seem serious enough to be a disease. If someone knows something more, all comments are welcome.

I am 20 I eat a fair amount of food and drink plenty of water during the day. But the last two nights I have struggled getting to sleep and going back to sleep after I wake for a wee (happens all the time) and today I was out and all of a sudden I came over really dizzy and needed to sit down and even being firmly in a chair I was still massively dizzy and I felt sick in the car on the way home and all evening in bed I have still felt dizzy and sick (I have had dinner and snacks and drink all day)