Hi, I feel fatigue all the time and many immune problems have developed recently. I assume there is some connection between these things. I catch colds, infections of trough all the time. I am over stressed but even when I have enough time to rest, after that I never feel completely good. Can fatigue induce immune disorders?

Hi, I also had problems with fatigue, I had two jobs at same time and many duties at home. Sometimes I wouldn’t sleep more than a few hours. I was very exausted, even after sleep I wouldn’t be fresh. So, doctor suspected chronic fatigue syndrome, which is not improved by bed rest and that may be worsened by physical or mental activity. Persons with CFS function at a lower level of activity than they were capable of before the onset of illness. It is also characterized by weakness, muscle pain, impaired mental concentration. When you body is not functioning properly, your immune system is weakend and you are becoming more sucseptible to many diseases.

I HAD BOTOX AND NOW I'VE HAD BOTULISM FOR THE LAST SEVENTEEN MONTHS AND WHAT YOU DESCRIBE IS AMONG MY HOST OF SYMPTOMS. ANY CHANCE YOU HAD BOTOX?