Hi, I am tired all the time, even after good sleep I am not feeling fresh. I could use a vacation. I would like to know more about chronic fatigue syndrome, since I suspect taht I’m affected with it.

Chronic fatigue syndrome is not easy to diagnose since many diseases are accompanied with fatigue. However, the nature of disease can be noticed. Fatigue seen in this condition is not the one experienced after a particularly busy day or after a sleepless night. It's more severe form of fatigue that can not be improved by bed rest and that may get worse by being physical or mental active. People with CFS don’t manage to do during day everything they used to do. Symptoms of CFS include: difficulties with memory and concentration, problems with sleep, persistent muscle pain, joint pain, Some people experience also headaches and tender lymph nodes.